• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ▲▼▲WonderK's GFX Venue | ғree avaтarѕ and ѕιgnaтυreѕ▲▼▲

Those are poorly rendered images and they are also cut off too much. It's hard to use a cut off image on a wide canvas. I still need others. Sorry.

Does it work if only for banner?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, how about this one http://i62.tinypic.com/k051g7.jpg?

Does it work if only for banner?

They're hard to use in general. And no, they won't work in a banner as it has a wide horizontal canvas. But still, the renders are poorly cut. I can't use them anyway.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Didn't see your merged post. That render will work.

Render/Stock: Is this render okay? you can pick the stock
angel_beats_png_by_ssomnus.png
Style:Heavy Effect
Color: Deep purple?
Text: "You dont know what you have until its gone.
Size:400x200
Other:could it have rounded corners if possible, if not dont worry.
Like i think its been a week? if not disregard this^^, decided i loved your GFX so much, i wanted an avatar to match my sig!

Render/Stock: Render, Stock
Style: Heavy Effect, but if it doesn't work out Simple is fine
Color: Red/Orange
Text: War Never Changes.
Size: 500x195
Other: Glad to see your shop up again! Love your stuff!

@Yuelia
PinkForest.png

@Irarina
IrarinaTag3.png

Click here for wallpaper

@pinkdreams
ShootaGirl.png

@Jawile
MafiaTommyGun.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@pinkdreams: You can request an avatar and a signature in the same request. Something for next time.

@Jawile. Went with the simple style due to the simple nature of the render. Didn't use your stock.

@Yuelia
PinkForest.png

@Irarina
IrarinaTag3.png

Click here for wallpaper

@pinkdreams
ShootaGirl.png

@Jawile
MafiaTommyGun.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

@pinkdreams: You can request an avatar and a signature in the same request. Something for next time.

@Jawile. Went with the simple style due to the simple nature of the render. Didn't use your stock.

I love it tysm!

Definitely will come to you again when I need a new wallpaper. Hahaha for now I will keep on switching back and forth between those that you have made for me~

Render/Stock: Render
Stock
Style: Heavy Effect, or Simple (if you think that would work better with the render.)
Color: Red and Blue
Text: We're Stronger than You. (Signature only, please!)
Size: 100 x 100 (Avatar) 500 x 200 (Signature)
Other: If the render is too big to include both of the characters in the avatar, just use Ruby (the red one.) :)
Thank you so much!

Last edited:
@Monkey D Luffy: That isn't a render. I'll find my own if that's OK with you. I know you want Luffy.

@Hikari: Accepted.

Last edited:
@Monkey D Luffy: That isn't a render. I'll find my own if that's OK with you. I know you want Luffy.

@Hikari: Accepted.

Sorry I didnt know what a render was so I looked at other peoples and just assumed it was a picture :x

Back