• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Working Out

I normally exercise for 30-45 minutes a day doing two separate workout dvd's. I only do cardio though because i'm tryna loose 5 kilos :)

I have a physical challenge, severe nerve damage in both of my legs, so I strength train almost daily. I do my physio therapy daily, and walk/ jog as well. For me it started as a chore, I don't work out I risk paralysis as the muscles are really slacking on me, but the more I did it the more I enjoyed it. Now it's something I really look forward to, it's not a chore but a fun event I have friends and my husband who regularly work out with me too. It's great.

Bonus round someone in my gym has their DS on and I get a streetpass every time I visit the gym. =D

I love to run! Too bad I live in the city so I have to go all the way to a park to run :/ I would like sports, but I'm A very clumsy and uncoordinated.

During exams I used to study on the exercise bike every night and I lost a stone and a half, but I don't really have the time or motivation to do that anymore and since I developed an obsession with calorie-counting and the nutritional content of food I'm still losing weight even in an almost constant sedentary state. Not that that's a good thing - whereas I'm eating more low fat healthy stuff and not snacking, it plays on my mind way too much, and at almost 5"7 at 120 pounds I don't need to be thinking about eating all the time.

used to love biking and would bike every night but now im just too lazy lol
Haha, same here :p
I love biking, it's relaxing. Though lately the weather has been extremely bad, so I can't go out as much?
(Bad excuse for being lazy, I know >~< )

I love lifting, it's the best. lmao

I don't jog or run very often but I suppose I should start.

I'd love to start jogging more around the neighborhood. It's perfectly nice and safe around here so I should really lol

I want to but I get kind of embarrassed because I know my family will make fun of me for it. ^^;
I get the motivation to go out and bike ride but it just never happens.

I don't do much exercise now, but I have in the past and I imagine that in the future I'd love to go to the gym and do a yoga class.

During the school year I would do HIIT or some sort of workout practically every day, I didn't like it exactly but I didn't hate it either, I enjoyed that good feeling you get when you're doing something good for your body
I would just keep doing it until it was routine and by then I didn't even question it I'd just wake up, have breakfast do some working out then continue with my day.. Since its the summer now I've fallen off doing it but I want to start up again.
The hardest part was like the first week but I kinda just kept powering thru and doing it first thing in the day so it's over and done with... Now I just gotta get back into it hahaha

If anyone happens to have any swimmer dryland workouts to do in the off-season please let me know haha :)

Back