• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Worst Villager Ever?

Ten pages and no mention of Benjamin? Smh. I'm disappointed. I've had this awful... thing in my town for like 6 months (game time), and he still will not ping me to move. I've tried ignoring him, I've tried hitting him, I've tried being his best friend. This thing just will not leave. Meanwhile, all my favorites have pinged me to move. Why this.

Also Beardo makes me angry because when I saw his name I thought it would be a pun- like BEARD, BEAR. No. He doesn't even have a beard- just a creepy 60's pedophile mustache that gives children nightmares.

And the fact that Pietro, Zucker, and Rocket are so awful and still so popular makes me uncomfortable.

I get that in the world there are some people that actually like them, but the fact still stands that they are just so creepy to me.

My friend loves Coco and she gives me the creeps with her soulless, never ending eye pits.

Ten pages and no mention of Benjamin? Smh. I'm disappointed. I've had this awful... thing in my town for like 6 months (game time), and he still will not ping me to move. I've tried ignoring him, I've tried hitting him, I've tried being his best friend. This thing just will not leave. Meanwhile, all my favorites have pinged me to move. Why this.

Also Beardo makes me angry because when I saw his name I thought it would be a pun- like BEARD, BEAR. No. He doesn't even have a beard- just a creepy 60's pedophile mustache that gives children nightmares.

And the fact that Pietro, Zucker, and Rocket are so awful and still so popular makes me uncomfortable.

I get that in the world there are some people that actually like them, but the fact still stands that they are just so creepy to me.

My friend loves Coco and she gives me the creeps with her soulless, never ending eye pits.

Coco is confusing my poor mind, part of me thinks she's adorable and then the better half of me is trying to get me to run the other direction. I look at her and it's like something is horribly wrong but... then part of me is like, "Nah, she's cute."

Is she dragging me into the depths of denial to become her prey?

I don't think they're- well. I don't think any one of them are "the worst". They have the same personalities, but like people- some are just not as appealing as other ones are, and it's kind of fun to see how different they are and sort of- idk. I get over the fact that they're "ugly" pretty quick, because I'm not making a pretty town, I guess. Even the really weird ones like Vladmir and Coco seem like they'd be fun to have around just because they're weird and it makes the experience of interacting with them a bit more funny. I insta-bonded with Gaston- it was mustache envy at first sight.

Different tastes, I guess.

Definiteley Niomi.*shivers*

Naomi? I just got her today~ On purpose, even.

His name could possibly be a reference to Wart from Super Mario, another frog from a Nintendo game. That would explain the "Jr."
But a strawberry frog is a cute idea. They should totally make a strawberry frog villager :D

Ah that makes more sense o: thanks for explaining ^^ and ah thank you! ^^

Not everything in the world can be cute ya know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to suffer Queenie in GC. Its a living heck when I talk to her

Its a game, so.. and considering the villagers have repetitive dialogue , making them essentially all the same (on personality type), there's a reason why there's so many tier 4 and 5 villagers compared to the small list of "popular villagers. I just feel like it should be a 50/50 balance. A lot of the designs of villagers seem highly undesirable to many players ^^

Don't even get me started on T-Bone.
He's worst ( and so wrong ) villager ever. Guess what his catchphrase is: Moocher. Once he told me his "first kiss story" which wasn't really necessary. Whenever he says " is it a "moocher"?" it sounds like "smooch". That's all I have to explain.

Chrissy and Francine.They are hideous how did they even make it to tier two, at least the other ugly ducklings get put in a fitting tier. Seriously their bug eyes and human-y ness , just gross.

Chrissy and Francine.They are hideous how did they even make it to tier two, at least the other ugly ducklings get put in a fitting tier. Seriously their bug eyes and human-y ness , just gross.

I always thought they were humans crossdressing as animals, lol.

On-topic, I really hate Olaf he reminds me too much of the snowman abomination

How has no one mentioned Anicotti yet?
Far out that mouse wouldn't leave my town, and her personality was so annoying.

I love mice in real life... but that thing. e_o

Gigi the Snooty Frog. I know snooties are supposed to warm up to your character eventually but even after she gave me her picture and stuff she was always really rude. She was also really mean to Iggly, my favourite villager (saying things like 'don't invite him to your house!' and stuff, when she was the one who always turned up uninvited) and because I have such an awkward map there were only certain places I could have my bridges, and her house was right in the way, so both of my bridges were awful. I was soooo happy when she finally pinged and I sent her into the fiery void OwO

Also just thought I'd mention Rasher and Peewee are cuties and two of my favourites, although they aren't the 'nicest-looking' villagers. I love how everyone has different opinions on different villagers :3

Last edited:
In my last town I got Barold, and I was beyond creeped out. He looks very similar to a creepy teacher thats at my university. He finally moved out after a month and a half. Too long for my liking.

In my last town I got Barold, and I was beyond creeped out. He looks very similar to a creepy teacher thats at my university. He finally moved out after a month and a half. Too long for my liking.

Looked up Barold thanks to your comment & now I'm laughing, what the heck! Who designed that thing?

i fear i'm going to be stuck w/ rasher forever ;
he just will NOT leave.

Paula. Cousteau. LUCHA OMG I HATE THE 3 OF THEM GET THEM OUT OF MY TOWWNNNN //flails

Also Gladys but it's because she's right where I wanted a PWP to be. gdi gladys

Back