• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Worst zodiac

Worst zodiac

• VIRGO

• ARIES

• AQUARIUS

• LEO

• SCORPIO

• SAGITTARIUS

• LIBRA

• Capricorn

• Other(specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted Taurus because most of the people I’ve met (irl) that end up being extremely rude are Taurus. I think they tend to show their true colors later in relationships lol

I put other because I don't feel that any one zodiac is bad (sorry if you feel that is lame, that's just what I think). I think learning about astrology can help all of us to better understand and appreciate ourselves and others! I haven't learned much yet, but what I have I feel has helped me to navigate life just a little bit better. I guess for the sake of the thread I'll pick Cancer since we are notorious crybabies, and I'm always annoyed by the cancer characters in tv shows crying so much

Every Capricorn I’ve ever met is usually bland, boring and no fun. (Not to say all, just who I’ve met..) also scorpios are really hard for me to get along with. I’m an Aries. In my opinion there’s bad Aries and good Aries lol and the bad ones are ReAl nasty. I love sags and Leo’s and Gemini’s even with the craziness. Cancers are so so sweet but I have to walk on egg shells to talk to them. Libras are the chillest.

I am a Cancer with Aries rising c: Are you also fairly competitive? I'm not sure what you mean by good/bad Aries, but I've only just started looking into astrology recently. Sorry about Cancer being so sensitive <3 your comment made me feel good though, so thank you for that

I put other because I don't feel that any one zodiac is bad (sorry if you feel that is lame, that's just what I think). I think learning about astrology can help all of us to better understand and appreciate ourselves and others! I haven't learned much yet, but what I have I feel has helped me to navigate life just a little bit better. I guess for the sake of the thread I'll pick Cancer since we are notorious crybabies, and I'm always annoyed by the cancer characters in tv shows crying so much

I am a Cancer with Aries rising c: Are you also fairly competitive? I'm not sure what you mean by good/bad Aries, but I've only just started looking into astrology recently. Sorry about Cancer being so sensitive <3 your comment made me feel good though, so thank you for that
I can agree 100% with this

i chose "other" because i wanted to see the results tbh lol. i don't have any opinions on zodiacs because it's not something i'm super interested in, plus i don't really fit into my sign's characteristics very well. but damn, i'm really surprised how united most of you are on your hate for capricorns lmao (this is coming from a libra)

i chose "other" because i wanted to see the results tbh lol. i don't have any opinions on zodiacs because it's not something i'm super interested in, plus i don't really fit into my sign's characteristics very well. but damn, i'm really surprised how united most of you are on your hate for capricorns lmao (this is coming from a libra)
Dude im a capricorn

lol i'm sorry you started this thread only for everyone to bash your sign. i don't have anything against capricorns tho, i only know one and she's one of my best friends so y'all are cool in my book
Aww thanks, No on ever gives us capricorns a chance....We take ages to warm up to people

I think the worst by far is Gemini and Virgo.
But with specifics, Gemini gender-neutral and Virgo men.

Geminis that I've interacted with are so too-faced and act like they know :poop: when in reality, they just don't know. And Virgo men, my goodness, they're worse than girls, they create drama and make scene - but hey I guess that's cause that's my personal experiences.
And Virgo men = it's my father, so I rest my case. =_=
Never dating a Virgo man. My god.

I don't want to go off before it takes off.
:ROFLMAO:
Post automatically merged:

Aww thanks, No on ever gives us capricorns a chance....We take ages to warm up to people
I don't mind Capricorns though, I'll take them over Virgo or Gemini any day. Capricorns are a hit or miss for me sometimes though, there's really good headstrong ones and there's really lazy ones... and those are the ones I don't really get along with. :|

Gemini. I've known many Gemini that are liars. I even dated one. They are so good that they can say they are 400 foot tall purple platypus bears with pink horns and silver wings with a straight face.

Man I guess I came off a little mean on my post though >< (that’s the Aries in me) yeah in my experience there’s really cool Aries and then there’s either a full on bad Aries or just the bad side of them. We can be pretty hot headed and selfish, I’ll notice it myself. No I actually really like cancers, one of my best friends is one! But I do have to watch how I say things to him lol. Yeah my god I am competitive mostly at work. I have to do everything and fast and be the best at it. Like games but if I know I suck at a game I won’t f—king play it nuh uh .

I'm really curious as to what characteristics are associated with each sign i don't read enough to be informed hahahah
Same. I'm just in here reading all the replies.
Post automatically merged:

I voted Taurus because most of the people I’ve met (irl) that end up being extremely rude are Taurus. I think they tend to show their true colors later in relationships lol
Funny you should say that. I don't take the whole zodiac thing seriously, but I do enjoy reading horoscopes and whatnot. Anyway, one trait about being a Taurus is we don't exactly open up to a person until we trust them. I'm a Taurus, and that part has pretty much been true about me most of my life.

Last edited:
voted for gemini because at this point in my life, i have not met a single tolerable gemini. can't deal with how wishy washy some can be. im sure there are cool geminis out there...just haven't had the pleasure of meeting one yet. until then, this is my two cents on who is probably the worst zodiac sign.

voted for gemini because at this point in my life, i have not met a single tolerable gemini. can't deal with how wishy washy some can be. im sure there are cool geminis out there...just haven't had the pleasure of meeting one yet. until then, this is my two cents on who is probably the worst zodiac sign.

I’m living with my boyfriend who is a Gemini + my father is one too. They’re so much alike it’s kind of creepy. Anyways, they are really fun and like to do a lot of things but at the end of the day they need alone time. They change moods like freakin crazy it’s hard to keep up. But they keep thing interesting I’m never bored, and when I’m down they try their very best to make me smile.^^

I’m living with my boyfriend who is a Gemini + my father is one too. They’re so much alike it’s kind of creepy. Anyways, they are really fun and like to do a lot of things but at the end of the day they need alone time. They change moods like freakin crazy it’s hard to keep up. But they keep thing interesting I’m never bored, and when I’m down they try their very best to make me smile.^^
you've definitely been blessed with more tolerable geminis if that's the case. then again, it has to do with your own sign whether or not you vibe with them from default. geminis' mood swings are too much for me to handle lmao. i get along with earth signs (my best friend is a capricorn).

Man I guess I came off a little mean on my post though >< (that’s the Aries in me) yeah in my experience there’s really cool Aries and then there’s either a full on bad Aries or just the bad side of them. We can be pretty hot headed and selfish, I’ll notice it myself. No I actually really like cancers, one of my best friends is one! But I do have to watch how I say things to him lol. Yeah my god I am competitive mostly at work. I have to do everything and fast and be the best at it. Like games but if I know I suck at a game I won’t f—king play it nuh uh .

No I didn't think you came off as mean! I just wanted to know what you meant :3 And really no worries haha I took no offense at all, you're very true! Also I really feel you about the passion for winning at everything (when I worked as a server I would compete with the bussers to see if I could completely clean and reset my tables before they got there; they didn't care so I always won). It's nice to talk to someone who feels similar! If New horizons ever releases any minigames we should duel sometime c:

No I didn't think you came off as mean! I just wanted to know what you meant :3 And really no worries haha I took no offense at all, you're very true! Also I really feel you about the passion for winning at everything (when I worked as a server I would compete with the bussers to see if I could completely clean and reset my tables before they got there; they didn't care so I always won). It's nice to talk to someone who feels similar! If New horizons ever releases any minigames we should duel sometime c:

Okay I’m down >:D
Yeah right now I am the only cake decorator at the store I work at and it’s really been a struggle but I love running around doing as much as I can. Lol I feel the same way!

I’m a Libra and wanted to see what people think of Libras, so I chose other and voted to see the results. Sorry!

I’m a Libra and wanted to see what people think of Libras, so I chose other and voted to see the results. Sorry!
libra is probably my favorite air sign. so you're cool in my book at least lmao. i tend to not have a favorable opinion on air signs in general bc of bad personal experiences (multiple occasions for it to boil down to this). i'm a water sign and two good friends of mine are libras and we get a long just fine!

Back