• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Worst zodiac

Worst zodiac

• VIRGO

• ARIES

• AQUARIUS

• LEO

• SCORPIO

• SAGITTARIUS

• LIBRA

• Capricorn

• Other(specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
My answer is none of them 😎

ZReMsHh.jpg

Leo. I have my reasons based on a personal experience with the worst human of all time, who happens to be a Leo. But I also don’t strongly believe in astrology; this person would be an a hole regardless what sign they were.

I don't feel any zodiac can be "the worst" since all of them come with pros and cons. It is all perception and opinion based upon each person's personal experiences. Despite each sign having common traits that can identify a certain star sign, the truth of the matter is that each person with a star sign will vary very differently deep down because of their natal chart (birthchart) which separates them from others of the same sign.

For example, if you are a Leo, then you will exhibit traits from your sun sign that are very typical of that said sign indeed, however, you will also exhibit traits differently from other Leo's as well because of your Moon and Rising signs.

I like reading what others think about certain zodiac sign's character, though I, personally, do not believe in it. 😋

I used to really be into the vague descriptions and horoscope readings that can fit almost any person, and I tried finding special meaning behind them. But, tbh, Almost everyone (including myself) I've met has the exact opposite personality of what their zodiac sign groups them into, give or take a few traits. Who hasn't been a bit of a hothead, or confident, or shy at some point in their lives? It's a human trait.

So long story short I don't think there is a worst zodiac sign. Everyone is different in their own way, and your environment is really what shapes the you. 😅

Last edited:
I voted Aquarius because I am an Aquarius. Also cause I really wanted to see the votes. At the time of this posting there's only one other vote for Aquarius.

I read astrology/zodiac stuff for fun, but for negative traits I fit the stubborn, loner, unpredictable, stiff and emotionally detached tendencies of an Aquarius.

LEOS. anytime i interact with a leo it's always been a bad experience.

I have had a lot of bad experiences with scorpios (ex friends etc) :/ my fiancé has a moon in scorpio and I love him but you can definitely tell sometimes

I don't really think any of them are largely worse than another, I only really know the signs of my family and friends so I don't often know which zodiac people I don't like are but I doubt they're all the same one. The only person I know the sign off that I don't like was an Aquarius so I voted for that but I do also know a lot of really lovely people under that zodiac.

i wasn't aware of the beef between star signs 😂

it's not normally what i focus on so i just said leo because someone i really hate is a leo
ik hate is a strong word and i don't normally use it but this 1 person is just the WORST!

Back