• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Would You Rather...

Spaceship. I wouldn't be able to handle the pressure of being under water. (C wut I did dere?)

Would you rather (when inside) always have the lights on, or off?

On.
Would you rather be a robber who always gets caught or a police officer who never catches a criminal. (You must forever remain your occupation)

Police officer who never catches a criminal. I really wouldn't like prison, or the whole "stealing is wrong" stuff.

If you only could play two video game series for the rest of your life, would you rather play Pokemon or Legend of Zelda.

Legend of Zelda.

Would you rather only listen to music that you hate, or only eat food you hate?

Listen to music.

Would you rather be able to walk but can't eat or not be able to walk but can eat.

Not be able to walk but can eat. Because if I wasn't able to eat... I would of died!

Which do you prefer to eat noodle soup with, fork or spoon?

Fork. I can drink the broth myself.

Would you rather always cry at inappropriate times or laugh at inappropriate times?

Summer because I really need a tan. Why can't I get a tan?!

Would you rather drink a chocolate milkshake or a Pepsi Max?

Chocolate Milkshake. I don't particularly like soda.

Would you rather switch genders, or switch bodies with a random person of the same gender. You get no say when either of them happen.

Would rather switch bodies with the person of the same gender, then it would be less awkward lol.

Would you rather take a needle in the eye or eat a horse manure pie? o_0

Horse manure pie. All I'd have to do is get rushed to the hospital to get my stomach pumped and probably get the ecoli that I would probably have contracted treated.

Would you rather be the greatest singer in the world, or the greatest dancer in the world?

The greatest singer.

Would you rather drink sour, chunky milk or eat a bunch of egg sacs laid by a spider? (Gross, I know...)

Console games-- never been a heavy Steam user.

Would you rather have your Maid of Honor puke projectile vomit down the back of your dress mid-wedding, or be unable to contain the loudest fart of your life until right when you're supposed to say "I Do." -- and be looking deeply into the eyes of your beloved while letting it rip, hard.

Neither, because I really don't think there are any men who think like I do.

Be in a fight or change nursery ryhimes to say "I'll punch you in the face" at the end

Neither, because I really don't think there are any men who think like I do.

Be in a fight or change nursery ryhimes to say "I'll punch you in the face" at the end

Dude my question was awesome. You can't say "neither".
Also because I'm a preschool teacher I'd say... change rhymes to "punch you in the face". The kids would laugh, a lot.

So. Would you rather go to Japan or Outerspace?

Japan. I hate outerspace.

Would you rather grow out your fingernails for the rest of your life or your toenails?

Back