• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Would You Rather...

aSDFGHYT
lick a cactus

get kicked out of a concert by your favourite band, or get banned from your favourite site?

Kicked out of a concert.

Would you rather eat something that you are allergic to, or get bitten/stung by something that you are allergic to?

drown! i heard it's actually peaceful.

have your favorite show cancelled or your favorite band break up

already experienced the latter...................................................................................

listen to rick astley all day erry day or have all the kittens you can have

I already do drive a piece of crap car so I might as well stick with it. It's not even working at the moment.

Would you rather bathe in the corpse's of your friends or your pets? (assuming you have lots of friends and pets)

P.S. Don't judge me.

MERMAID!
As a kid, that's all I wanted.

Would you rather live off of apple pie or cheesecake?

Would you rather be a mermaid or a centaur?

I would want to a mermaid!

Since I don't know what cheesecake tastes like I can live without that.

Would you rather sing infront of a bunch of strangers who want to throw tomatos at you, or fall off a cliff and land on a mattress realising it was all a dream?

Last edited:
Christmas always!

Would you prefer for your place to always snow or rain?

Rain. I live in a desert wasteland so we all love rain here. snow is nice, but I would hate to live with it all the time.

Edit: silly you, you didn't post a question for me to answer!

potato wedges or waffle fries?

Last edited:
Back