• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Would You Rather...

South.

Would you rather have to wear a winter jacket year-round, or a bathing suit year round?

Winter jacket! I love winter fashion, so I would be perfectly fine wearing that all year. I'd feel too exposed in a bathing suit...

Democrat or Republican?

Whichever one supports Gay marriage and equality and all that jazz.

Would you rather be able to breath underwater or shoot fireballs from your hands?

I think I'd rather breath underwater, that seems really neat and useful!

Would you rather be bald or extremely hairy?

Modern

Would you rather be extremely wealthy but no friends/partner OR poor and surrounded by people you love and who love you?

Poor - with the right support you can become successful and rich.

Would you be locked in a room for 365 days for research on how humans behave in such conditions for a million pounds, or have another year of school.

Obviously another year of school. College isn't that bad, except that it's really expensive.

Would you rather be completely drunk during an important final, or be not as drunk, but still pretty drunk forever.

Another year of school. At least you can socialize and every day would be different. Rather than being a test subject.

Would you rather have a hot cup of coffee on the beach in the blazing sun, or have a frozen icee/frappuccinno out in in a blizzard?

blizzard one

would you rather eat chicken or beaf

"beaf"
But it depends on my mood tho. Both are yummy.

Would you rather work for Santa making toys or work for the Easter bunny hiding eggs?

Hiding eggs. That way, I'd only have to work one day instead of every day except Christmas. I also prefer warm spring to cold winter any day.

If you had the power to raise the dead, but it was very limited, would you rather bring back 1 loved one, or 10 complete strangers?

10 strangers - they'd probably become my friends.

Would you rather eat a human anus, or a human brain.

Brain. If cooked properly, brain is considered a delicacy.

Would you rather taste with your feet or see with your upper thigh?

Taste with my feet... I would not enjoy the view from that low...

Would you rather be super thin or super fat?

Back