• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Would You Rather...

That depends. It depends on how far you are defining infamous. Because I definitely wouldn't want to be famous if I had to commit a genocide. I'd much rather be invisible than hurt others.
But if it's just a Justin Beiber-like fame where people just talk trash all the time, I'd rather have that.

Would you rather be immortal and very weak, or live for only one more year, but with super powers.

Cartooooons!
Anime is great though! I love both.

Would you rather be a character in the Zelda series or the Mario series?

Once again, no foot. I need my hands for everything I enjoy.

Would you rather have humanity wiped out by a meteor, or a plague?

Meteor. A plague is such a gross, creepy way to go! A meteor is more, I guess, natural? Lol.

Would you rather go on a blind date with someone a complete stranger picks, or give an acquaintance you don't think you like a chance?

An acquaintance

Would you rather be the driver who lives in a fatal car accident with another person or be the passenger who dies?

Driver who lives - might not have been my fault.

Would you rather have a slow, painful death, or have to witness a loved one die.

Witness.

Would you rather have molten silver poured in your eyes and ears (an ancient form of torture) or have each of your fingers slowly pulled off?

Each of my fingers pulled off.

If these movies were your life would you rather be a character in Hostel or Saw??

Pro-dancing, I suppose. I love dancing, but I'm awful at it, and it would be more of use to me than flexibility.

Would you rather show up to school completely naked, or have everyone else at your school show up naked?

I don't really like either of them, but I guess Patrick... only because he's pink.

Moon or the Sun?

Sun. Although the moon is more poetic and fun to draw, living without the sun would actually really depress me.

Mario, or Luigi?

Definitely fall out of a tree - any tree. Or off a cliff. Just please no telletubbies O.O

Would you rather go on a trip around the world or win $100 000 but you have to remain in your city/town?

Definitely fall out of a tree - any tree. Or off a cliff. Just please no telletubbies O.O

Would you rather go on a trip around the world or win $100 000 but you have to remain in your city/town?

The trip around the world implies that I already have money to begin with, so I'm going with that.

Would you rather visit Death Valley in the middle of summer for a week, or visit Oymyakon, Russia, in the middle of winter for a week?

Note: Death Valley is commonly over 100 degrees Fahrenheit, and Oymyakon is commonly around -58 degrees Fahrenheit.

Oymyakon, Russia. - I can layer up but can't take off my skin LOL.

Would you rather be stretched until you ripped in half or Crushed until you implode?

Back