Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking into Evan's reads, there's not much to go off. Last mention of reads, Evan scumleaned Tom, Panda, Chick and Kat. Tom and Panda I understand but as for Chick and Kat I'll have to look into. Any particular reason why Evan would scumlean Chick and Kat?

That's kinda why I said earlier in the day that evan's lynch would give us no pretty much no info. His reads were overall pretty generic and his reads aren't really useful anyway because he was lynched by a single (in my eyes) town. People's reads on HIM would be a bit more useful.

Hi guys! I’ve read throug the thread and I’m going to share my thoughts soon.
Any particular reason why Evan would scumlean Chick and Kat?

I remember him saying that he thought me and Panda's conflict was 'staged' and used to just ‘distance ourselves from each other'.

What about the actual content of Evan's posts?

and I know you sus Ryumia/Trundle over a Zendel/Trundle convo iirc? Would you mind linking it? Also the only thing I can find regarding you talking about why is http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Game-Thread)&p=7672693&viewfull=1#post7672693. Is that still your reason? And if so, what's your thoughts on Ryumia?

brb I have a class meeting thing I gotta leave for zzz

I think it was the post where I mentioned how much I hated Zendel's posts, which I actually worded a lot more less aggressively than I normally would have. I have a lot of pent up rage with Zendel.

Posting this to make Kat paranoid and upsetty everyone, but hey Kingmaker bb make me king please. ;) I’m truly not as scummy as everyone is reading me, promise!

Kat, I just cannot stress enough that Ryumia/Trundle might be scum...

Okay okay, please tell us why.
Once you tell us why, I?m just going to point something.
That is, if you have a valid reason.
Wait, so are you sussing Ryumia over Zendel's behaviour is what I want to know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Posting this to make Kat paranoid and upsetty everyone, but hey Kingmaker bb make me king please. ;) I’m truly not as scummy as everyone is reading me, promise!

��

- - - Post Merge - - -

damn it thinking emoji doesn’t work

Posting this to make Kat paranoid and upsetty everyone, but hey Kingmaker bb make me king please. ;) I?m truly not as scummy as everyone is reading me, promise!
enhanced-buzz-21152-1479229545-1.jpg

holy **** youre such scum

He obviously can see that somebody has scumslipped or something, that?s probably why he wants to run for King.
But yeah I wanna know who you wanna lynch, Tom.

Who would you want to lynch?

If I were to run off my reads so far it would be Gallade/Panda/Bianca. I want to see night kills first and then go from there first. I’ve spend most of N1 asleep so I haven’t gone back and analyzed anything yet.

In all seriousness mind either giving thoughts or why you should be king?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ninjas pls

That's kinda why I said earlier in the day that evan's lynch would give us no pretty much no info. His reads were overall pretty generic and his reads aren't really useful anyway because he was lynched by a single (in my eyes) town. People's reads on HIM would be a bit more useful.

Ik Evan would of been the last people I wouldve want to lynch. Still might aswell look into chick and kat, once i find out what that stupid password is. me want orange candy bb

Tom is often very quiet early game regardless of his alignment. When D2, N2, D3 role around, if we don't see his activity improve, there is a good chance he is mafia.

But when I do the same thing, you do like..... VERY INTERESTING....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't *^

might hafta drop out I underestimated how busy work would be
although if that means this role will die then I'll stay in and just chill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back