Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
because doesnt mafia goon equate to vanilla townie?
correct me if im wrong, but i just assumed since KM can only be passed to a townie if they die that if the starting km was mafia it would be the same logic.

I'm pretty sure King Maker will never be anything other than town aligned... it wouldn't make since other wise.

I'm pretty sure King Maker will never be anything other than town aligned... it wouldn't make since other wise.

i know. i never thought KM was mafia, sensai was the one who brought it all up.
i was just explaining to kat why i said mafia goon instead of anything else since she asked.

@Ryumia OMGUS refers to calling someone scum just because that person called you scum. With Dolby, your reasons for sussing him weren't given aside from your quote of Dolby being sus of you.
I see... I misinterpreted it then. The term should be more clearer. But... I don't think I suspected Dolby for being a mafia though at all. All I did was explaining myself and every person has the right to do so. And... I don't see a problem with doing just that. There really isn't much to it really. I'm pretty sure I haven't even begun to point a figure at anyone who I think is a mafia. After all... I don't have an opinion on anyone at the moment since the only person I trusted in this game is myself.

Meta is the past behaviors and play style of a person that may help you determine their alignment

META refers to how you normally play.

If I scum read Tina, for example, because of META reasons, it's because she is playing with a style completely different than the style she used in a past game when she wasn't mafia.

Okay then. Thanks for telling me what that was.

Oh... I made a typo.... I meant this: to point a finger at anyone

Apologies on that.

my boyfriend is on his way home, so i'm gonna be MIA for EoN. (sorry ness i warned u i wont be home until the 2nd)
i leave for the airport in a few hours so i'll try to read via mobile while i'm there. if i do log on it'll probably be late when i arrive home tonight or tomorrow morning.

I suppose I should make a reads list from what the tips that have been given to me seem to imply. At least that's what I think they were telling me. Maybe I'll have a clear idea on who I think is mafia and who I think is town while working that. Instead of keeping the mindset of not having an opinion on anyone throughout the game. Though... This is probably going to eat up a lot of my time since I am not that fast of a reader and my thought process is kind of slow.

@Vanessa/f11 if you guys have any questions for me hmu

@Ryumia that'd be a good place to start :)

tbh where's tom I wanna see more interactions from him

@Vanessa/f11 if you guys have any questions for me hmu

@Ryumia that'd be a good place to start :)

tbh where's tom I wanna see more interactions from him

Tom is often very quiet early game regardless of his alignment. When D2, N2, D3 role around, if we don't see his activity improve, there is a good chance he is mafia.

Tom is often very quiet early game regardless of his alignment. When D2, N2, D3 role around, if we don't see his activity improve, there is a good chance he is mafia.
eh fair :v still v uncomfortable with him though, hope his activity increases

speaking of which though, I feel like it's been eerily quiet though. Day 1 ended on page 20 with my setup, and we're only on page 24 right now, and I feel like the vast majority of the posts have been:
> Talking about Bianca, to which she never replied
> Toads campaigning up the ass for Kingship
> tae comes in thread
> ryumia is unsure about wtf's going on
> Sensai w/ the "kingmaker could be mafia" bs

there hasn't been much scumhunting really, and its giving me bad vibes

Kat, I just cannot stress enough that Ryumia/Trundle might be scum...Very strong feeling

And I townleaned Evan because basing on his previous role, no host seem to give him scum duties except for Bowie

Looking into Evan's reads, there's not much to go off. Last mention of reads, Evan scumleaned Tom, Panda, Chick and Kat. Tom and Panda I understand but as for Chick and Kat I'll have to look into. Any particular reason why Evan would scumlean Chick and Kat?

Kat, I just cannot stress enough that Ryumia/Trundle might be scum...Very strong feeling

And I townleaned Evan because basing on his previous role, no host seem to give him scum duties except for Bowie
a) You can't expect us to trust 'your feeling' if you can't say why
b) That makes absolutely no sense to why you should townread anyone at all

Even Ryumia is making better sense at this point, your playstyle is honestly appalling if you're town

What about the actual content of Evan's posts?

and I know you sus Ryumia/Trundle over a Zendel/Trundle convo iirc? Would you mind linking it? Also the only thing I can find regarding you talking about why is http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Game-Thread)&p=7672693&viewfull=1#post7672693. Is that still your reason? And if so, what's your thoughts on Ryumia?

brb I have a class meeting thing I gotta leave for zzz

This post sounds like Donald Trump's tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back