• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried looking back and forward a few posts to find the context where this came from, so if I'm misreading this one I apologize.
Otherwise I completely disagree. Wanting to replace out of a game can reveal so much about a person's role and intentions, usually subconsciously. Always worth giving it context and attention.
I believe the context for this was at the time, there was a back and forth (maybe a page or two back before I offered my opinion) about replacing out. Unless times have changed (which I'm guessing they have since I don't play much anymore), hosts replaced everyone. Townie, power role, mafia, third party. I don't think it's worth thinking incredibly hard about whether or not they replaced out purely because they were "maf".

See above. Always more effective to drop thoughts so we don't have to scramble at EoD in choosing a lynch candidate, rather than waiting. Kind of a shady post...
I've shared one of the theories I had with my recent reads. I don't want to share the other exactly just yet, mostly because I don't think it would be incredibly helpful to town.

Biggest hangup about this is the consideration of Policy lynch. Tom has had posts before this one explaining that some people's death would reveal more information than others (Unless that was someone else). Hayden and I weren't mentioned as one of those people. I don't care that I was mentioned for policy, but the fact that he wanted to Policy me as one of the most town read people in the game, including Dolby as King, rubs off as an underlying way to get me out of the game. Eh whatever, policy lynches are weird. I was reprimanded for suggesting one against Zendel one game, so I usually assume its sus to bring up now.
Sorry not sorry for suggesting a policy lynch, I just can't read ya well and generally I don't trust Heyden. Stranger times are here though.

- He's super against claiming, which is interesting. In a game where he isn't really scum reading a lot of people to begin with a claim is slightly helpful. I don't agree with random claims though, sorry Toads... But if it helps shortening the scum pool, strategic claiming or claiming before getting lynched is a toss up more than a dead weight situation.
I do think that claiming in kingmaker is comparable to suicide. Say for example I claimed a blue role in order to avoid the noose, that won't end well for me. I'd probably get blocked and killed or just blocked to the point where it's sus again. Claiming townie in Kingmaker is even worse too given that 1) it's a common claim, 2) that just means they're a target for maf. I just really do not see claiming as useful or helpful at all in this game.

Ok I never said Tae/Tom the summary I gave was
Tina/
Dolby or Kat/
f11 or Kermit or Tae/
Tom

like thats where I see scum all lying in, then went on to say Tom could very well not be scum and two of those coasters could be scum.

Tae had a reads post where they put down Sensai, ITYW, and f11 as HIS scumreads. Knowing that, how do you feel about him?

It's similar reads, but I think in the grand scheme here it still doesn't tell us a whole lot. I think for the most part those three are being scumread by the majority, so it's not entirely new opinions.

Ok I never said Tae/Tom the summary I gave was
Tina/
Dolby or Kat/
f11 or Kermit or Tae/
Tom

like thats where I see scum all lying in, then went on to say Tom could very well not be scum and two of those coasters could be scum.

I completely misread your post, I thought that you were looking for starting pairing to base your reads around, thus me and Tina would be on the same like you said earlier, or Tae and Tom for example

"Tom - Very lurky and posts spontaniously, Like Tina, never had played with Tom before so idk his play style, his posts seem a little off so I wouldn't be suprised if he flipped scum."
Sensai's original read on Tom, and now he is townleaning him. Tbh if Tom is town I will be more sus of Sensai because that definitely looks like a pocket/attempt to stay out of a bandwagon

May I ask why you think theres scum in f11 or KermitTea we all don't have sufficient evidence is this gut feeling?

@Bianca this is where we last left off

I was scumleaning that interaction because it just seems so staged and that was so random of Trundle to say to Trundle "I don't like your posts", and Zendel was calm enough to say " yeah me too"...and then a few posts later, Zendel said something which Trundle agreed on .... it was really suspicious... so my point was either those are scum scum play...or Trundle tried to pocket Zendel.

As for Ryumia, she could be coached because she seems to be taking points and presenting it as if she played mafia before. one suspicious thing she took my explanation on why I townread Evan and applied it to her...So mafia must have told her to grab a random posting of mine and appear as if she is interacting with me.

As for Trundle, he hasn't said a word about my sus. In fact, he just said I am town.

Aside inactivity and coasting

- - - Post Merge - - -

great was about to post merge

I completely misread your post, I thought that you were looking for starting pairing to base your reads around, thus me and Tina would be on the same like you said earlier, or Tae and Tom for example

no no no, I never do reads like that.... I look at the individual and then work my way out. Seeing if later that a pair could match up

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I ask why you think theres scum in f11 or KermitTea we all don't have sufficient evidence is this gut feeling?

the fact that we don't have sufficient evidence should be a red flag.... by this point they should've given us an inclination for something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aside inactivity and coasting

- - - Post Merge - - -

great was about to post merge

inactivity and coasting can be overlooked day 1. But its now been 4 days since this game started. You couldn't find ten minutes to show us you actually want to help out town? its fishy

And if we wanna think of who would give the most information about alignments.... it would be Dolby

Every single person reacted to Dolby being king day 1, and so we would have much information to go off of.
if we lynched him and he came back as scum, I would raise suspicion about every single one of those coasters because they obviously lowered activity knowing that their scummate wouldn't lynch them. I don't town lock Dolby as strong as Jacob/Heyden/Trundle but he is certainly up there on the town-side and I don't think lynching him would be necessarily helpful at this time (the Kat v Dolby point I made, I lean more towards Kat being scum). But just saying

Dolby's alignment last game was painfully obvious at the end. I want to ISO him again, because I think it could be helpful

You know what I seriously need to control my emotions this is one of the reason why I wanna join the game to improve my personality and reading skills to take this game seriously rather than being a **** apathetic player like last yr

Sorry Heyden

Just remember that your progress on your attitude isn't determined by whether or not you're lynched. This is more of an out of game comment, but we all struggle with our attitude issues and don't be too hard on yourself.

Dolby's alignment last game was painfully obvious at the end. I want to ISO him again, because I think it could be helpful

Dolby's alignment last game was sussed hard when he suggested a no lynch policy. Same with oaths. So if this is true, should Tom pay for the same suggestion?

For anyone wanting to say "ehhhh theres gotta be a newbie player on the scum team"... not necessarily, and this thinking got people into trouble for BOTW. I said before the game started that this line-up is STACKED, and I think Ness likes to think more of integrity of RNG rather than a balanced team (although 4 noobies on a team, he would fix). So could hypothetically a Tina/Dolby/Tom/F11 team occur... I wouldn't be surprised. Not saying it is at all, but just using it as an example of all of scum being experienced and well versed players

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just remember that your progress on your attitude isn't determined by whether or not you're lynched. This is more of an out of game comment, but we all struggle with our attitude issues and don't be too hard on yourself.

No truer words have ever been said. Look at me after Miraculous Ladybug and the subsequent games. I was pretty certain the cellar fam would all hate me for being a prick and I took a hiatus for a few months whole heartedly expecting to be turned away or banned when I came back.

But look at me now!...... **** posting as a survivor where everyone is STILL annoyed by me 80% of the time.... ok maybe I'm not the best example

- - - Post Merge - - -

comment direct @waffle, just going off what Trundle said though

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dolby's alignment last game was sussed hard when he suggested a no lynch policy. Same with oaths. So if this is true, should Tom pay for the same suggestion?

I think no lynch should be mentioned but should not be like forced upon people, especially in a kingmaker game... I don't remember Tom being too adamant about it, so I give it a pass. Dolby came out on day 3 saying we should no lynch and i was FU that is not happening and you are so scum

There's one way we can solve all of this. We can lynch either Trundle or Ryumia for one.,, just sayin...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then we can lynch Tom or Waffles

Alright, if it'll shut Bianca up I'll literally let Jacob lynch me. Like seriously, what a broken record. You haven't even said why you think either of us are scum.

@Trundle, toads and Waffles...and to add to that, that's true, as long as you don't get lynched for stupid reasons like..i don't know...tags...then its okay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, if it'll shut Bianca up I'll literally let Jacob lynch me. Like seriously, what a broken record. You haven't even said why you think either of us are scum.

I don't want Jacob to lynch you if he rationalizes that you are town. But I will if I am Queen so I advise Kingmaker (if he thinks im delusional town) to not make me Queen. And I literally made two posts about it....I even used less or greater than signs...Can you at least address those things that I suss you about?

@Trundle, toads and Waffles...and to add to that, that's true, as long as you don't get lynched for stupid reasons like..i don't know...tags...then its okay!

ok, but my full push for you in that SK micro was how you reacted to it after the fact. Also I had to commit to lynching you at the time because I was a SK... and I thought I needed to show some backbone and muscle through rather than being wishy-washy (its becoming a thing that when I push hard for lynches that I'm town). Lol and it worked because I won that game

- - - Post Merge - - -

I won't say I'm proud of methods for a win, but hey... a SK win is a win lol

ok, but my full push for you in that SK micro was how you reacted to it after the fact. Also I had to commit to lynching you at the time because I was a SK... and I thought I needed to show some backbone and muscle through rather than being wishy-washy (its becoming a thing that when I push hard for lynches that I'm town). Lol and it worked because I won that game

True..well played but still that tag thing was the worst suss ever in the history of mafia.(well from where I started)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back