✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

OH. MY. GOD. This is so freaking awesome!!! Thank you thank you!! I love it SO much!!!! You're extremely talented!! I'd love to request another drawing!! I'm happy you're opening RLC cause you deserve it! I adore your style so much! <3
you're welcome, enjoy the art! (and tysm for the words of encouragement!) ☺

Hello again! Made some small updates to my character so I'd love to order more art! :D
Username: Snowifer
Style: Fully finished
Reference:
1623710013584.png
Other: I'd like the main outfit and a sunfish if you can fit one in!
Payment: 250 tbt

Yessss!!

Username: Corrie
Reference: Izaya Orihara from Durarara & Masaomi Kida from Durarara
Other: Have both walking side by side talking with drinks in their hands. Could Izaya be holding a takeout hot coffee cup (no straw) and Masaomi holding an iced capp cup (straw). Also please for Masaomi, don't include the yellow scarf or that blue blazer.
Payment: 400 TBT

Thanks a bunch!!

Yessss!!

Username: Corrie
Reference: Izaya Orihara from Durarara & Masaomi Kida from Durarara
Other: Have both walking side by side talking with drinks in their hands. Could Izaya be holding a takeout hot coffee cup (no straw) and Masaomi holding an iced capp cup (straw). Also please for Masaomi, don't include the yellow scarf or that blue blazer.
Payment: 400 TBT

Thanks a bunch!!
added to the list!

Yes, Im open again (I’m still accepting TBT regardless) 😀
Wonderful!! :D Could I please get a couple piece?

Username: EerieCreatures
Reference: Issac: Face ref | Clothes ref || Dimitri: Face ref | Full ref
Other: I don't have an exact pose in mind, but maybe just something cute? Maybe just, like they're talking to each other? Or anything you would like to do. Issac is really upbeat and excitable, while Dimitri is a bit more reserved in personality, if that helps at all. ^^
Payment: 300 tbt (I hope that's enough!!)

Last edited:
Wonderful!! :D Could I please get a couple piece?

Username: EerieCreatures
Reference:
Other: I don't have an exact pose in mind, but maybe just something cute? Maybe just, like they're talking to each other? Or anything you would like to do. Issac is really upbeat and excitable, while Dimitri is a bit more reserved in personality, if that helps at all. ^^
Payment: 300 tbt (I hope that's enough!!)
ref link is broken but added to the list!

Username: allybishop
Style: fully finished
Reference: here
Other: description in ref link!
Payment: 250tbt

Back