✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

Bob icon for Cristaaaaal! (lmk if you want any changes!)

for Cristaaaaal.png

Username: CylieDanny
Style: Second one please!
Reference: Genji, Filbert, Chief, Sherb, Bruce, Lopez, Static, Raymond
All in fantasy style aus, like the other one you did for me!
All are boyfriends-
Genji and Filbert
Sherb and Chief
Bruce and Lopez
Raymond and Static
Im not sure about poses and such, I 'll leave that up to you! Genji carrying Filbert would be cute,
Other: We discussed them as all seprete commissions, but I thought it might be easier this way. I can still fill them out separately if you would prefer
Payment: 200

Username: CylieDanny
Style: Second one please!
Reference: Genji, Filbert, Chief, Sherb, Bruce, Lopez, Static, Raymond
All in fantasy style aus, like the other one you did for me!
All are boyfriends-
Genji and Filbert
Sherb and Chief
Bruce and Lopez
Raymond and Static
Im not sure about poses and such, I 'll leave that up to you! Genji carrying Filbert would be cute,
Other: We discussed them as all seprete commissions, but I thought it might be easier this way. I can still fill them out separately if you would prefer
Payment: 200
added to the list! 😀

I love your art on here! 💜💜 I hope this request is OK. Please let me know if not!

Username: S.J.
Style: Icon (regular)
Reference:
Internet_20210521_195042_6.jpeg
Internet_20210521_195042_4.jpeg
Internet_20210521_195042_5.jpeg
20210527_124003.jpg
Other:
This is my first time having art done, so there's a few things I hope it's OK to mention about my rep!
Bue eyes
Light/medium brown hair (long, no bangs, middle part, straight or soft waves). I know that's not the same as her AC hair, so lmk if you need any info/can't do something.
Three freckles that I've pointed out on the pic. But the freckles should actually be each side of her nose (facing her, it would be one to the right and two to left of her nose).
You don't have to draw her with an ivysaur jumper; a black or navy jumper/sweater is also fine. Sorry for all these details!
Payment: 120 TBT (+50 TBT if you wanted to try including ivysaur) LMK if this is ok! I am happy to pay whatever is fair to you! 💜

I love your art on here! 💜💜 I hope this request is OK. Please let me know if not!

Username: S.J.
Style: Icon (regular)
Reference: Other:
This is my first time having art done, so there's a few things I hope it's OK to mention about my rep!
Bue eyes
Light/medium brown hair (long, no bangs, middle part, straight or soft waves). I know that's not the same as her AC hair, so lmk if you need any info/can't do something.
Three freckles that I've pointed out on the pic. But the freckles should actually be each side of her nose (facing her, it would be one to the right and two to left of her nose).
You don't have to draw her with an ivysaur jumper; a black or navy jumper/sweater is also fine. Sorry for all these details!
Payment: 120 TBT (+50 TBT if you wanted to try including ivysaur) LMK if this is ok! I am happy to pay whatever is fair to you! 💜
added to the list! 😀

I'm finally placing an order lolol. Please let me know if there's anything wrong with it!

Username: Corrie
Style: Fully finished
Reference: Saki Mikajima from Durarara and Koji Yatabe from Durarara No Bandana ref (he's the one on the left)
Other: The two of them are posed like this picture but can they be holding Gamecube controllers instead and both have smiles on their faces?
They're both wearing the outfits in their refs but no shoes on either and could Yatabe's bandana be removed?
Payment: 200TBT

Many thanks!

I'm finally placing an order lolol. Please let me know if there's anything wrong with it!

Username: Corrie
Style: Fully finished
Reference: Saki Mikajima from Durarara and Koji Yatabe from Durarara No Bandana ref (he's the one on the left)
Other: The two of them are posed like this picture but can they be holding Gamecube controllers instead and both have smiles on their faces?
They're both wearing the outfits in their refs but no shoes on either and could Yatabe's bandana be removed?
Payment: 200TBT

Many thanks!
Added to the list! (I’ll be finishing 4 fully finished orders and a regular icon order first, I’ll get right in to your order after)

Back