✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

Hello! I'm back for more!

Username: your local goomy
Style: Fully finished
Reference: My ACNH OC, found here
Other: I'm not great at drawing AC characters, so if you need to know something, please let me know! Also, the piercing on her left ear (the one not visible in the drawing) is a heart-shaped hoop earring and two normal studs ^^
Payment: 200 TBT
Added to the list!

I'm back!! Your art is just so freaking good, I can't get enough!

This might be a bit complicated so please let me know if I didn't explain something good enough.

Username: Corrie
Reference: Koji Yatabe from Durarara!! 1 2 (on the left) and Saki Mikajima from Durarara!! 1
Please scrap their entire outfits in their refs and instead could you please put them in these pjs?
Koji: A plain black V-neck t-shirt with these pjs bottoms
Saki: This nightgown. Also could you please make the flowers a light pink instead of purple? The flower pattern is intense so feel free to simplify.

Other: Please have Koji sleeping on his side on a Japanese futon (beige and white for the futon is good) with his mouth just slightly open and the futon blanket is half off, half on him. Saki's kneeling beside him giving him a gentle shake with a smile on her face.
Payment: 350 TBT

I'm back!! Your art is just so freaking good, I can't get enough!

This might be a bit complicated so please let me know if I didn't explain something good enough.

Username: Corrie
Reference: Koji Yatabe from Durarara!! 1 2 (on the left) and Saki Mikajima from Durarara!! 1
Please scrap their entire outfits in their refs and instead could you please put them in these pjs?
Koji: A plain black V-neck t-shirt with these pjs bottoms
Saki: This nightgown. Also could you please make the flowers a light pink instead of purple? The flower pattern is intense so feel free to simplify.

Other: Please have Koji sleeping on his side on a Japanese futon (beige and white for the futon is good) with his mouth just slightly open and the futon blanket is half off, half on him. Saki's kneeling beside him giving him a gentle shake with a smile on her face.
Payment: 350 TBT
Added to the list! 😀

finished art for your local goomy! (lmk if you want any changes!)😀

for your local goomy 2.png

I AM EMOTIONAL. <3 ;w; tyty!! Sorry I didn't pay you first! Sent the TBT now though! Also sorry I'm requesting so much art. I just love your style so much, I can't help it!
You’re welcome, and it’s okay. Feel free to drop your commission orders any time! ☺

are u able to draw objects as well? if so, please consider drawing for me
Username: Kurb
Style: Pixel Icon
Reference: here
Other: preferably 8 bit style
Payment: 15TBT

are u able to draw objects as well? if so, please consider drawing for me
Username: Kurb
Style: Pixel Icon
Reference: here
Other: preferably 8 bit style
Payment: 15TBT
I can draw objects and added to the list! 😀

Hello! May I ask if you're still taking commissions for TBT?
I'm having something in mind that I would love to see in your style, but not sure if you're still doing this! D:

Username: Princess Mipha
Style: Light Colored
Reference: Nekko and Melba
Other: Can you make them sit next to a campfire? One on each side, as I would love to use it as signature for the Camp Belltree. :giggle:
Payment: 350 TBT ? D;

Back