✨🌼 Yanrima's art shop 🌼✨TBT (open) and RLC (open)

finished art for Princess Mipha! (lmk if you want any changes) 😀

for Princess Mipha.png

Yay! I'm so excited to see your art shop open again! I'm going to place an order before I forget.

Username: Valzed
Style: Fully Finished
Reference: Brody's Refs (The outfits in here are just refs of different looks. I'm not looking for her to be in any specific one of these.)
Other: Brody loves sharks, goth, steampunk, witches, & anything Halloween. (Like me!) I'd love to see her with either a sharky theme/shark items or a goth/steampunk/witchy/Halloween mashup theme/items. I'll let you pick which version you'd like to do. I'd love for you to let your creativity flow and really enjoy creating whichever look you pick. Thank you!
Payment: 250 TBT

Yay! I'm so excited to see your art shop open again! I'm going to place an order before I forget.

Username: Valzed
Style: Fully Finished
Reference: Brody's Refs (The outfits in here are just refs of different looks. I'm not looking for her to be in any specific one of these.)
Other: Brody loves sharks, goth, steampunk, witches, & anything Halloween. (Like me!) I'd love to see her with either a sharky theme/shark items or a goth/steampunk/witchy/Halloween mashup theme/items. I'll let you pick which version you'd like to do. I'd love for you to let your creativity flow and really enjoy creating whichever look you pick. Thank you!
Payment: 250 TBT
Added to the list!

Love your stuff, if your pinglist is still open would love to be added : ) still need to make a new ref haha!

Love your stuff, if your pinglist is still open would love to be added : ) still need to make a new ref haha!
sure, added to the pinglist!

Yay!! Should I send the TBT now or when it's done? Either is fine with me. Thank you so much!
It’s ok to send tbt anytime! ☺

YAY!! You're back!

Username: Corrie
Style: Fully finished
Reference: Dazai Osamu and Akutagawa Ryuunosuke (both are from Bungo Stray Dogs)
Other: Have Akutagawa collapsed on his knees on the ground at Dazai's feet all exhausted from fighting but looking up at Dazai, leaning into his hand, enjoying the little sign of affection. Dazai's standing but slightly bending over to give Akutagawa a "good job" head pet with a small smile on his face.
Payment: is 300TBT okay?

YAY!! You're back!

Username: Corrie
Style: Fully finished
Reference: Dazai Osamu and Akutagawa Ryuunosuke (both are from Bungo Stray Dogs)
Other: Have Akutagawa collapsed on his knees on the ground at Dazai's feet all exhausted from fighting but looking up at Dazai, leaning into his hand, enjoying the little sign of affection. Dazai's standing but slightly bending over to give Akutagawa a "good job" head pet with a small smile on his face.
Payment: is 300TBT okay?
added to the list!

Oh, can we just make orders even if there are people ahead of us in the pinglist? I figured I'd need to wait my turn. ^o^;>

Oh, can we just make orders even if there are people ahead of us in the pinglist? I figured I'd need to wait my turn. ^o^;>
If you want to prepare your orders ahead of time, go ahead! I'll move you to the progress list when you're done (sorry, I still need to fix the order and pinglist system 😅)

Back