• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

YAY Police Station!!

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
I've been playing the game for 11 days, and have desperately wanted the police station to be requested..
Well just now Timbra has came up to me and requested it! this further certifies why she is my favourite villager tbh.. she is never leaving :p
Now time to decide where it should go hm.. ill definitely have it finished for tomorrow
I'm picking the modern station
Has anyone else done their police station yet?

Mine's done. I have the modern one as well, since I liked Copper better than Booker. Kind of wish we could have both, but he is the more favored of the two.

I'm going to go with Copper, too, even though I prefer the other station. I haven't had anyone request mine yet, though. :)

Coco requested mine the other day after I had already started building my dream suite. Work for my classic police station started yesterday though! :D

I got this request yesterday from a villager, I am so happy. But now I can't decide which one to pick, I prefer the look of the modern one but I prefer Booker to Copper. Shame we can only have character in the station, it would have been nice if they took shifts like the nook kids do.

The police station was my first PWP request. I chose the classic station because it fits the overall look of my town.
Booker is an idiot, though.

I've been playing ever seen the 9th yet NOONE has requested anything lol

Yeah it is a shame.. but i prefer Cooper and the look of the modern, so it was a win win for me

I haven't been requested with a police station yet, I was just asked to build the dream suite so hopefully the police station is next.

I got the request for a police station from Rodeo... um a few days ago? lol I honestly wasn't paying any attention because I was too hyped for Club lol! xD

Benjamin asked for it a week ago. Got the classic one, even though I like Copper better. Booker is pretty nice too, but he's not very serious about his job.

I haven't unlocked it yet. I've unlocked the Lighthouse, Wind Turbine and the big screen thing that has advertisements on it.

Elvis suggested it to me a few days ago. I was initially thinking about the Modern station, but the more I looked at it, the more I couldn't help but notice that it just looked like a giant trash can. Plus, the Classic goes better with my town's design anyway.

Could anyone please tell me if there is any actual difference between the classic police station and the modern police station or if they just glorified lost and found centres?

EDIT: I just realised that I could save my Animal Crossing New Leaf data to my PC and put it on another copy of the game and have both police stations.
This method worked for backing up my data for Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and should also work for Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Last edited:
No-one has suggested anything yet apart from a hazard sign.
Do the type of villagers effect this?

I just paid off the dream suite.

Hopefully when I come back to the game tomorrow, it's there on the requests list.

I just paid off the dream suite.

Hopefully when I come back to the game tomorrow, it's there on the requests list.

My Dream suite opened yesterday, and the next day the police station was requested so it could happen :)

My Dream suite opened yesterday, and the next day the police station was requested so it could happen :)

That's the same exact thing that happened to me!!! Coco said something about knowing it was safe to live in my town but wanted a police station just in case...... Dream Suite... something wierd is going on in there. :rolleyes:

Back