Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
6090-6648-5804
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Tasty Cake
Mine was Peewee in the original Gamecube game. It’s cute how we just latched onto a memorable member of our town without any huge preference as kids because I don’t think I’d ever specifically choose a gorilla to be in my town now. I’d stay in his house at 2am and play the drums!

Peewee_NewLeaf.png

Last edited:
When I was younger and played Wild World the best friend villager to my character was Peanut, I was so excited when she first moved to my town, she came across as such a cool/interesting villager and I loved her design, though her house interior in WW left a lot to be desired. These days she's not really my top choice, she's a bit too bright now and I'm not a huge fan of the peppy personality (the jock and uchi personalities are the only two that are worse to me), but if I saw her while island hopping I'd probably invite her to my island, at least till I gained her photo, just for the nostalgia.

When I was younger and played Wild World the best friend villager to my character was Peanut, I was so excited when she first moved to my town, she came across as such a cool/interesting villager and I loved her design, though her house interior in WW left a lot to be desired. These days she's not really my top choice, she's a bit too bright now and I'm not a huge fan of the peppy personality (the jock and uchi personalities are the only two that are worse to me), but if I saw her while island hopping I'd probably invite her to my island, at least till I gained her photo, just for the nostalgia.
I liked Peanut too. Oh do the designs wear off compared to some of the new ones! I swear her colours are more muted compared to ACNH where they look a bit too much, or it may be because the game’s more detailed now.

I liked Peanut too. Oh do the designs wear off compared to some of the new ones! I swear her colours are more muted compared to ACNH where they look a bit too much, or it may be because the game’s more detailed now.

I haven't overly noticed many villagers designs changing too much between the games but I think I paid more attention to Peanut due to her been my original favourite, agree that the game's more detailed now - I think the newer graphics is what makes her seem a lot brighter/a little too pink in New Horizons compared to her more subtle colour in Wild World

Well, I wasn't a child when I first played Animal Crossing, but my best friend in the original game was Anicotti. I have her back in my New Leaf town and I still love her just as much as I did back then. Grizzly was also in my original Animal Crossing town and he was the villager I tried the hardest to befriend and eventually succeeded! I also invited him into my New Leaf town for nostalgia's sake and, even though I still love him, he's lost some of his bite and I miss that.

Wolfgang. I remember getting him when I was playing Wild World as a kid and growing pretty attached to him and sending him letters all the time.

Bones! He lived an acre away from my home so I always stopped by to say hello. Would always sit in his house too, just listening to his gyroids sing. He's been really special for me ever since. Was a dream villager in NL and one now in NH, I never grew tired of him throughout all these years. Safe to say seeing him brought to life like never before in NH really made me emotional haha.

Alice in Wild World! Alice was also the name of my real life childhood best friend, which made it more special :)

I honestly can't remember, I think I really loved all my villagers. I remember being like 8/9 years old and crying when I found out Pompom was moving out of my WW town though lol, so I'd say Pompom was the closest thing to a childhood best friend from that memory.

lobo!! 💖
bb7d60262450b8b3e96b4578c22c4a03.png

just look at this beautiful boy!

he's randomly appeard in the town of every single ac game i've played and i absolutely love him so much
he's my second favourite wolf because of wolf link but he's the best cranky! sorry apollo...

Boone, I got him in NL a few months after I started playing. I talked to him so much that I annoyed him. The day I found out he was in boxes I went to Brewster’s and I bawled my eyes out.

Mine was Peewee in the original Gamecube game. It’s cute how we just latched onto a memorable member of our town without any huge preference as kids because I don’t think I’d ever specifically choose a gorilla to be in my town now. I’d stay in his house at 2am and play the drums!

Peewee_NewLeaf.png

Link from Zelda and 'Ash' from pokemon, those were the ones that stood out to me and inspired my character most growing up.

Boone, I got him in NL a few months after I started playing. I talked to him so much that I annoyed him. The day I found out he was in boxes I went to Brewster’s and I bawled my eyes out.
Oh my god I love Boone’s design so much that I considered him for my island. Severely underrated and awesome villager choice!
I hope you got him back?

Oh my god I love Boone’s design so much that I considered him for my island. Severely underrated and awesome villager choice!
I hope you got him back?
I actually did get him back! He moved when I was 9 and for my 13th birthday my mom and brother got me his amiibo card.

I was thirteen when I got my first AC game (Wild World). The first villager I saw in-game was Lobo and he lived right next door to me. I've tried to have him in every town I've had ever since. Although on my NH island I came across Wolfgang first while island hopping for Lobo so decided to give a new cranky wolf a chance. I'm sure Lobo will make his way to Vylbrand eventually.

Oliviaaaaaa :D
I was going through a bit of a rough time and I’d just lost my rl Siamese cat so she was amazing

I remember visiting Punchy, Roald and Wolfgang a lot in my ACGC towns when I was little.

Back