• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! im available if you are? sorry for the late reply, been a busy day! if youre busy ii totally understand and ill try to catch you later or tomorrow

Hi!! I'm around now if you are? Adding your friend code rn!!
I'll try catch you later.

Heya again :D
i'd like to visit #27 - Claude - ビネガー rv, tho id like to visit twice with my mayor if I can please <3 :*
thanks a lot
Hi betta~ Sure, but if you could tell me which items, I'll order them from the van instead of having you make trips? Well, whichever that works better for you. ^^

I would like to request these items below:

Hi again, and sure. :D

hi! im available if you are? sorry for the late reply, been a busy day! if youre busy ii totally understand and ill try to catch you later or tomorrow
Okay. Hopefully catch you later!

Hi! I was wondering if you have the following items: Barbecue, Ceramic hot pot, Fish grill, Hibachi, Ice-cream case, Kimbap plate, New Year's Noodles, Pickle jar, Modern table x 2. Please let me know items you have & the total for everything. Thanks so much!

Hi! I was wondering if you have the following items: Barbecue, Ceramic hot pot, Fish grill, Hibachi, Ice-cream case, Kimbap plate, New Year's Noodles, Pickle jar, Modern table x 2. Please let me know items you have & the total for everything. Thanks so much!
Hello Val :) I do have them as I'm a hoarder. And the total is free, if you don't mind me delivering from 2 towns. Let me know if it's okay.

Hi betta~ Sure, but if you could tell me which items, I'll order them from the van instead of having you make trips? Well, whichever that works better for you. ^^

oh yeah, alright, I just didn't want to bother you to order for me lool
can you please get me the Cup of tea, Monochrome Floor & natural table ?
I still want like 3 more items from the rv so I can just pick up the items you ordered then I can visit the rv

I'll try catch you later.

Hi again, and sure. :D

Okay. Hopefully catch you later!

I'm available now!! Are you? (I've added your friend code!)

Hello Val :) I do have them as I'm a hoarder. And the total is free, if you don't mind me delivering from 2 towns. Let me know if it's okay.

I'm so glad you have them all! Are you sure you don't want anything? Oh, yes - it's totally fine with me if you deliver from 2 different towns. Just let me know which 2 FCs to add. Thank you so much!

Updated the post #9.

@betta
Thank you for being considerate. ^^ I've ordered 3. Just let me know when you want to visit Claude.

@Valzed
Yeah I don't want anything, as I'm holding VIVA! FELTIVALE!<3 right now.

@Malynn
Ahhh sorryyyy I was pretty much getting distracted whilst nodding off a bit. It's 5am in my place, I usually get on around 1 pm GMT+9. Hopefully, later again.

Hi again!
Do you have;
bowl sink
floor seat
hibiscus
yarn basket
metal-and-wood chair
metal-and-wood table
I'll pay 3 tbt for each item if you do c:
If you don't that's totally fine too lol

Hi I?m lookin to buy some items:) the gold shovel can and axe please and some clovers mush and bamboo how ever many you can sell me I have both type of currency:)))

Ok. It seems my order is ready. If you're available at the moment then I can open my gates for you. If not then I can wait at another time.

Hi there! I was wondering if I could visit Eliote’s RV (Sanrio)? I may have to visit 3 times. So I think 6 TBT? And I’d like to get 2 mermaid screens (Idk if you’re selling though). So I think that would be a total of maybe 10-12? I don’t know how much the mermaid screens would cost (Even if you’re selling)

Thank you if you could help me out! That would be greatly appreciated! :)

Last edited:
Hi I’m lookin to buy some items:) the gold shovel can and axe please and some clovers mush and bamboo how ever many you can sell me I have both type of currency:)))

Hi :) If you're still around, I'll drop off golden shovel, can and axe for free. I have mushrooms, bamboo shoots as well, but they're in different towns, so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey there, can I have all 4 of my characters visit Toby in the rv?

Hi there! I was wondering if I could visit Eliote’s RV (Sanrio)? I may have to visit 3 times. So I think 6 TBT? And I’d like to get 2 mermaid screens (Idk if you’re selling though). So I think that would be a total of maybe 10-12? I don’t know how much the mermaid screens would cost (Even if you’re selling)

Thank you if you could help me out! That would be greatly appreciated! :)

Hi :D I have scanned in the RVs for today, sorry! Hopefully next time when I have free space to invite the van. Also it's no charge.
And, I don't have mermaid screens for sale right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back