• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi~ i like the new profile pic! no need to be sorry though, you're busy and that's understandable!

i'm available for the next hour or two because i don't believe in sleep at 5 am, so hit me up when you're ready c:

You can cancel the orange roses and I'll just take 60 white roses. idk when your going to be online, I might will just keep checking around night time.

hi hello!!
i was wondering if i could visit your town to see viche or cece? i've been on a huge hunt for their hairs. i'm available at anytime!!

Hello~ sorry for the delay.

I've ordered them! Hopefully catch you later.
Oh... You've ordered them for me. Thank you. I still got the FC added. Whenever you're ready then you can stop by and deliver the items.

You can cancel the orange roses and I'll just take 60 white roses. idk when your going to be online, I might will just keep checking around night time.

Okay. Can you pickup, or want me to deliver?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh... You've ordered them for me. Thank you. I still got the FC added. Whenever you're ready then you can stop by and deliver the items.

No problem. ^^ Let me know when you're back on. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi hello!!
i was wondering if i could visit your town to see viche or cece? i've been on a huge hunt for their hairs. i'm available at anytime!!

Hi :) Sure. I don't remember rn which girl it was, but either of them are parking in town Lumina. Let me know if you're still around.

Sorry for the late reply and I can pick up the stuff even it will take long and let me know what FC to add.

Okay. Can you pickup, or want me to deliver?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No problem. ^^ Let me know when you're back on. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi :) Sure. I don't remember rn which girl it was, but either of them are parking in town Lumina. Let me know if you're still around.

Hi!! I'm around now if you are? Adding your friend code rn!!

Heya again :D
i'd like to visit #27 - Claude - ビネガー rv, tho id like to visit twice with my mayor if I can please <3 :*
thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back