• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I’m on I can open my gates for ya thank you so much and whenever your on and have a chance on your other town I could come by and buy what ya got:)

Ps wat fc do I add ?:)

Last edited:
Yeah I?m on I can open my gates for ya thank you so much and whenever your on and have a chance on your other town I could come by and buy what ya got:)

Ps wat fc do I add ?:)
Okies. Will you add FC1 this time? I'll be ready after current delivery. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

which fc? Is it the one we already have each other added?

FC1. I guess you're in my friends list.

Awesomeee I added em all for future transactions:3 thank youuuu I’ll be waitin:)

Hi :) If you're still around, I'll drop off golden shovel, can and axe for free. I have mushrooms, bamboo shoots as well, but they're in different towns, so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi :D I have scanned in the RVs for today, sorry! Hopefully next time when I have free space to invite the van. Also it's no charge.
And, I don't have mermaid screens for sale right now.
Alright! Thank you! I?ll probably come back some time soon with some other request. Lmk if you ever start selling the mermaid set! :)

Updated the post #9.
@Valzed
Yeah I don't want anything, as I'm holding VIVA! FELTIVALE!<3 right now.

Okay. If you change your mind just let me know. I'm sorry I wasn't on earlier. I had a family thing. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Updated the post #9.

@betta
Thank you for being considerate. ^^ I've ordered 3. Just let me know when you want to visit Claude.

@Valzed
Yeah I don't want anything, as I'm holding VIVA! FELTIVALE!<3 right now.

@Malynn
Ahhh sorryyyy I was pretty much getting distracted whilst nodding off a bit. It's 5am in my place, I usually get on around 1 pm GMT+9. Hopefully, later again.

I'm so sorry for vming you before I saw this!! I don't get notifs so I sometimes forget to check here omg! I'm available at that time for you, so all you need to do is give me a heads up!! <3 Thank you so much for this. <3

hi again tropical <3 (i have no idea what nickname to give you) i was wondering if the following items are available:
- hanging chair
- basic trash can
- desk mirror
- Disk writer
- doctor's desk
- file cabinet (M)
- glass partition x2
- modern office chair
- natural bench x2
- natural chair x2
- office cabinet
- plastic file box x2
- public telephone
- record box x2
- retro screen
- rolling closet
- sound mixer
- store shelf x2
- white office desk

sorry for another big order. ;3; we can do the thing where you can just give me 3 every time until you get all the items, i'm fine with waiting! if not, i can just pay TBT.

hi! please could i visit wade’s #12 rv? c;
~ thank you in advance!!

also, do you have any flat or skinny mushrooms for sale??

Last edited:
Hiya Tropical.

May I get 4 poogies, 2 basement walls, 1 moss carpet, and an Epona Outfit, if you have these.

:)

Last edited:
Hi! I'm currently looking for these pics. I don't have too much TBT, but I'll see what I can do for what you have! I may also do basically any amount in IGB in exchange. If you have any of these it'd be such a great help, thanks for looking in advance!

Last edited:
hello! im currently looking for tools, are your golden can and shovel still available? thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back