• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 💁 ☆ Your Concierge ☆ 💁

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t need these any time soon. When the site isn’t acting up, can I maybe buy these:

Dogtooth dress ( black one )
Floppy hat
Stagehand hat
Top hat
Tuxedo
Black formal pants

And how much tbt for all?

Also thank you so much for the other items!!

Last edited:
Hi Roro :D Ummm would 4 tbt a piece pricey?

I don't suppose you'd be willing to do 3btb each? ;0 if not thats ok!
also sorry to make it more complicated but if possible:
-I don't need these items: puffer fish tv and flower bounquet
-could I have a second octopus chair please!
-I'm also looking for the insect set (all pieces except for the wallpaper and flooring) I don't suppose you have any? :0

Last edited:
I can't trust myself anymoreeeeeeee~! I keep passing out... So sorry...
Now, since it's getting a bit confusing let me reply in on go in this form.

Hey, since I get no replies I'm not sure if you still need these items. Will you contact me asap?

@pidge
Also I have heart bopper, Ruby, etc. if you like that too.
  • WiiU x1
  • Nintendo3DS x1
  • Pink ballon x2
  • Pink heart balloon x2
Please tell me if the price is okay!

@maplecheek
  • 10-15 x random eggs from Easter event
  • 1x Large Egg
  • 3x Hunter's Hive
  • 2x Otomon Egg
  • 3x Yoshi Egg
  • Egg Basket (if you like)
  • And 1x Wyvern Eggs (if you like)
for 20 tbt?

@SugoiPurin
  • Princess Floor
  • White azalea starts x 20
  • Pink azalea starts x 20
for 50 tbt?

@Anactoria
Hi! I have them all. How would 40 tbt sound? Let me know. c:
  • hot-snack case
  • Lon Lon milk
  • bath set
  • book stands
  • bowl sink
  • cash tray
  • Cinnamoroll tray
  • desk mirror
  • drafting table
  • round cushion
  • stacked magazines
  • tool shelf
  • camp stove
  • dessert case
  • mermaid statue
  • pisces lamp
for 40 tbt?

I'll VM you when I have them ready. Thank you. :)
@ivorystar
  • Picture of Mabel
  • Picture of Sable
  • Picture of Isabelle
  • Picture of Harriet
  • Tropical Floor
for some fairy bottles

@mairekd
  • Hello Kitty Hat
  • Hello Kitty Dresser
  • Hello Kitty Table
for free
Thank you so much
@RoRoShell
I don't suppose you'd be willing to do 3btb each? ;0 if not thats ok!
Sorry, it's some trouble to complete the set, different from ordering items from RV. I'm going to stick to 4 tbt a piece, sorry! Also I got it, you don't need the Flower Bounquet.
Also, I thought you were asking for only Weeding set. I don't have Fish set for sale. Although I do have extras from Insect set. Can we do this seperately once we're finished with current trade? Let me know!
  • Weeding day set
  • 4 tbt a piece?

@Bluebellie
Hi Ellie :) Sorry for the delay of delivery last night! I was lucky that Candyapple is such a sweetie, heheh.
So, I don't have a Floppy hat atm, asking my friends if anyone has it.
Also you mean Top Knot Wig, by Top hat, am I right??
  • Dogtooth dress( black one )
  • Tuxedo
  • Stagehand hat
  • Top hat
  • Black formal pants
for 5 tbt in total?

@Chele
  • 1-Up Mushroom
  • Bill Blaster
  • Block
  • Coin
  • Fire Bar
  • Fire Flower
  • Goal pole
  • Kart
  • Peach's parasol
  • Pipe
  • Super Mushroom
  • Super Star
  • Yoshi's Egg
  • Blue Falcon
  • Toad Hat

Last edited:
@RoRoShell

Sorry, it's some trouble to complete the set, different from ordering items from RV. I'm going to stick to 4 tbt a piece, sorry! Also I got it, you don't need the Flower Bounquet.
Also, I thought you were asking for only Weeding set. I don't have Fish set for sale. Although I do have extras from Insect set. Can we do this seperately once we're finished with current trade? Let me know!
  • Weeding day set
  • 4 tbt a piece?

that's fine! so excluding the bouquet it's 44 btb total correct?
sure! should I just comment on the thread abt the insect thread after we're done with this trade? (idk how you prefer to keep record)

that's fine! so excluding the bouquet it's 44 btb total correct?
sure! should I just comment on the thread abt the insect thread after we're done with this trade? (idk how you prefer to keep record)

Yes, let's round it down to 40. And yes, just make another offer about what you want that moment! Easiest for me to keep track of things that way!
However, are you available now?

Yes, let's round it down to 40. And yes, just make another offer about what you want that moment! Easiest for me to keep track of things that way!
However, are you available now?

awesome! thank you :D okay will do that later
yes I am, is pickup okay?

My town literally has no space atm. Can I drop off instead? Or...yours same way as mine by any chance? (@v@;
If drop off is okay, please add FC1. I'm ready.

LOL sameish but I can clear space! it'll just take a sec, I'll open my gates and vm you!

Last edited:
my comp is refusing to load your page so I'll just comment here, gates open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

commenting again now before I pass out and forget to (but shh ignore this for now bc ik you got a lot of other ppl ahead of me uhu)
looking for any fish set/ insect set items you have! (except flooring and wallpaper)

thanks again for the weeding day stuff~

Yeah she’s so sweet. Thank you so much for getting them to me.
And for the top hat, it’s this one: http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=Top+hat&obtained=&interior=&fashion=
I’m working on the outfits that will be left out for the dream address now :D
The top hat is for the boys.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah she?s so sweet. Thank you so much for getting them to me.
And for the top hat, it?s this one: http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=Top+hat&obtained=&interior=&fashion=
I?m working on the outfits that will be left out for the dream address now :D

commenting again now before I pass out and forget to (but shh ignore this for now bc ik you got a lot of other ppl ahead of me uhu)
looking for any fish set/ insect set items you have! (except flooring and wallpaper)

Alright. Lemme make sure first.

Q1. You know it wall and floor for this set is now non-orderable, right?
I'm asking bc they WERE orderable before amiibo update, and wondered if you're aware of it.​
Q2. You only want complete set w/o wall/floor, or would you accept individual pieces?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah she’s so sweet. Thank you so much for getting them to me.
And for the top hat, it’s this one: http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=Top+hat&obtained=&interior=&fashion=
I’m working on the outfits that will be left out for the dream address now :D

Ah, got it. Actually I ordered both that hat and topknot wig. Should I deliver now?

Last edited:
Sure , opening town now! Also , I have everything pretty much set. Only missing one public works project and then I’ll be submitting the dream address :)

Sure , opening town now! Also , I have everything pretty much set. Only missing one public works project and then I’ll be submitting the dream address :)

Can't wait it!!
Loading the game, just a min.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I missed this post, sorry.

Ahh if you're still doing them, I would love to visit S3 - ?toile ( Kiki and Lala ) next time she's in town! ; 0;
Question: Can they be invited to move or are we only able to buy items if they're not in our own town?/new to Amiibos

Hi! Feel free to just post when you want to visit any RVs. ^^
Regarding your question, you can't adopt the villager from Sanrio Cards from others' town unfortunately. You can only order items from their van.

Quick question...sorry if this is random, but about the expired bingo cards. Can those be dropped on the ground and someone else pickup? Can they also be placed on furniture? If so, I would like to buy two if possible.

Quick question...sorry if this is random, but about the expired bingo cards. Can those be dropped on the ground and someone else pickup? Can they also be placed on furniture? If so, I would like to buy two if possible.

I think they can be dropped on the ground and someone else can pick it up. At least before amiibo update it was like that, haven't checked after the update. And I'm not sure what "placed on furniture" means. Sorry, it's a matter of language. ^^;

Do you by any chance have two of these?

Placed on furniture ...like putting them as a decoration piece on top of a table. Sort of like how the lost items ( the book ...you can use it as a decoration).

I don?t know if you have seen my bingo room before , but this would be perfect.

Last edited:
Do you by any chance have two of these?

Placed on furniture ...like putting them as a decoration piece on top of a table. Sort of like how the lost items ( the book ...you can use it as a decoration).

I don’t know if you have seen my bingo room before , but this would be perfect.

Ah, I see. But, in the first place no one can pick up anything inside your room, Ellie. And I'm not very sure how they look like when it's placed inside the house. It might not look like the card as it is. I'll get it and check how it looks like if you could give me a day?

Last edited:
I still needed these yes!! VM me when you're next avaliable!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back