• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Your museum exhibits

As soon as I saw that might be an option, the immediate first thing I thought: HYBRIDS.

I really have no idea. I like the idea of making a hybrid room, maybe like a green house/nursery.
Also like Anna said, some furniture sets would be nice to put there.

But other than that (and maybe gyroids in one) I really have no idea what to use the other 1 or 2 rooms for..? Maybe a fashion room or something like that, I don't know.

I'm just happy Gyroids have a proper room finally!

Why is people saying 'if pictures are returning'? :) The Nintendo Direct a couple of days ago showed a room with a picture of a villager in it! Yay! They're back! :p
What? Me? Well the exhibits I am going to make are: Fashion Studio!!! - All of my designs! Maybe a chess board with the flooring looking like a chess board with chess pieces on it! Hmm... What else? :eek: How many rooms are we allowed?

I think Katie's picture is a good sign for pictures in general returning. Their's were taken out of CF along with all the others weren't they?

I dunno. Because you could get Katie's picture in CF as well.

I'd love for the pictures to come back, but I'm not going to go with it until I see it.

@Jake. oops. I meant this as a reply to the post above your's.

I really hope they are back. I wonder how much it costs to unlock the top part of the museum anyway

I really hope they are back. I wonder how much it costs to unlock the top part of the museum anyway

Probably a little bit.

This isn't really relevant to the subject, but money seems like it's going to be a really important factor in this game. I wonder if there is a new way to make money to even the spending part out.

If there's four rooms...

1) Animal Photos! I'll probably put most of them in there, except for the ones I like the most :]
2) Hybrids! I might actually have the patience this time.
3) Clothing Boutique! :D
4) Gyroid Disco!!!!

After reading your suggestions I've changed my mind :') I'm going to use them to store all the stuff I couldn't in previous games. So, I'll have a resident picture room, trophy room, model room (like house models) and a hybrid room :D sorted!

After reading your suggestions I've changed my mind :') I'm going to use them to store all the stuff I couldn't in previous games. So, I'll have a resident picture room, trophy room, model room (like house models) and a hybrid room :D sorted!

I love this idea...I can see all kinds of possibilities with the new rooms.

Hmm...

1. A clothing exhibit, with my favourite pieces and I'll try to incorporate a theme, maybe a boutique.

2. A lounge. I'm going to put a lot of flowers in it.

I can't think of anymore right now. I love the custom exhibit idea, it's like 4 more rooms to decorate, but they are public to the animal residents.

A Nintendo Room, but I will separate it out and probably base some of it off that restaurant (well, several rooms, but it will not be a restaurant.... at first)

I'll probably set up my own design shop in one of the exhibits...that no one will care about. :(

BUSINESS AS USUAL.

If there's four rooms...

1) Animal Photos! I'll probably put most of them in there, except for the ones I like the most :]
2) Hybrids! I might actually have the patience this time.
3) Clothing Boutique! :D
4) Gyroid Disco!!!!

I very much like your idea of animal pictures. I had a tough time in my original house and I only ever had .. like 7 or 8 lol.

I want to create a shrine room for sure, but I'm not sure about the rest. Perhaps I can remake my City Folk room and make an instrument room? Maybe I could even use a room to store all of my villager pictures.

Back