• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Your museum exhibits

I want to make a place for animal pictures if they are in the game, and i will make a boutique with all my outfits (And sometimes wear them depending on the season) and a gyroid worker. and lastly i will make my own restaurant with gyroid-employees and guests :p
I changed my mind:

Animal picture-room
(Manly)Boutique with gyroid-cashier
Ballroom with Gyroid-pianist and dinnertables
Unknown

Exhibitions will be awesome :D Honestly I'll probably do a sushi bar like in the Nintendo Direct video, it looks pretty cool!

One will for SURE be a bathroom. There are no bathrooms in the game, but I will change that! So public restroom it is.

I'll probably also have a library, if I can. Cozy armchairs, lamps, bookcases. It'll be cozy and nice.

A music room would be cool as well. Displays of all the different instruments, maybe a jukebox or some other music.

I'm not sure about the last room. I've considered a few things, such as the restaurant idea you guys keep throwing around. I'm sure once I see all the items in the game these will change anyway. Except for the bathroom. The bathroom has to happen.

I'll probably make a gallery of gyroids, just because it feels like something that should have a spot in the museum.

Then I might have design gallery to show off any designs I make (and that aren't rubbish....so it might be quite an empty exhibit. :p )

Is it four that we can make? If so I'll probably make an unusual collection for one room and maybe a storage room for the last one. (Just in case I start running out of space....I'll call it "Exhibit de la Junk".

This is kind of a weird idea, but I want to make room that shows the evolution of Animal Crossing. I'm going to have 4 paintings, each with my original characters from the games and going up in quality. It'll start with my gamecube girl, wild world girl, city folk, and finally, my current character. Then on the floor, I'm going to put each of their local fruits on the ground in front. The wallpaper will also show all of Tom Nook's various jobs.

One will for SURE be a bathroom. There are no bathrooms in the game, but I will change that! So public restroom it is.

I'll probably also have a library, if I can. Cozy armchairs, lamps, bookcases. It'll be cozy and nice.

A music room would be cool as well. Displays of all the different instruments, maybe a jukebox or some other music.

I'm not sure about the last room. I've considered a few things, such as the restaurant idea you guys keep throwing around. I'm sure once I see all the items in the game these will change anyway. Except for the bathroom. The bathroom has to happen.

I like all of these ideas, especially the bathroom. :p I hope I can visit your town and see it for myself someday.

I want a gyroid room, but I don't want a bunch of gyroids standing around in a room, so I'm going to make a gyroid themed cafe with gyroids positioned around the room to look like waiters. :3

I'm not sure what I will do with the other rooms. Maybe a winter themed room?

This is kind of a weird idea, but I want to make room that shows the evolution of Animal Crossing. I'm going to have 4 paintings, each with my original characters from the games and going up in quality. It'll start with my gamecube girl, wild world girl, city folk, and finally, my current character. Then on the floor, I'm going to put each of their local fruits on the ground in front. The wallpaper will also show all of Tom Nook's various jobs.
I like that idea! :D

1) A gyroid room with music playing and KK posters on the wall
2) A cinema with posters on the surrounding walls
3) A fancy restaurant (since Brewster's will be a laid back coffee shop)
4) Either a Mario room, a Space room, or one of the new unique themes I really like.

I liked the hybrid idea at first, but I want my town to look sort of like the one shown in the Direct,
with flowers EVERYWHERE, so when I grow flowers, I will be placing them around town.

1) A gyroid room with music playing and KK posters on the wall
2) A cinema with posters on the surrounding walls
3) A fancy restaurant (since Brewster's will be a laid back coffee shop)
4) Either a Mario room, a Space room, or one of the new unique themes I really like.

I liked the hybrid idea at first, but I want my town to look sort of like the one shown in the Direct,
with flowers EVERYWHERE, so when I grow flowers, I will be placing them around town.

Nice whit that's prob what I'll do

I'm thinking this right now :
1. Gyroid/music
2. Restaurant
3. Games/entertainment/paintings
4. Black room ;D

How about a room with the new movie set furniture? :D

I also like the idea with the Animal Crossing character evolution. I might try it.

well id probly have a room with hybrids
another as a sushi shop
a nintendo room
and maybe a bathroom XD
i wont do a gyroid room because i cant look at them the same way anymore after reading the wildworld story XD

This all sounds so cool! AC is really (to me) going to be much more creative and have a different feel to it. There is so many ideas that can be fulfilled now! Cant wait to visit the amazing towns of others soon. :D

Allow me to take a bow for the bathroom idea.

I hope to see tons of screenshots of bathrooms inside AC:3DS museums! We'll start an Animal Crossing bathroom revolution! All of our animals will have appropriate places to relieve themselves! Also, don't forget the sinks. Cause no handwashing = ew.

So I changed my mind :D
I won't make a hybrid-room, maybe I will make a hybrid-garden with a fence around it

if there are more crystals like the emerald from the official twitterpage I will make an exibitionroom for them

And with the gyroids I'm not sure anymore, there will be no place for ALL of them in one room.. So it won't be a complete collection and I don't want this (maybe we can collect them threw brewster again?)

Back