• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Your museum exhibits

@Ozzie A gem exhibition! sounds good!

I will make a gyroid room too, but this one will be kinda weird and unsettling: Picture a room, witch a beach-like floor, and wallpaper looking like a night sky, in the middle of that room, is a giant bonfire, gyroids are standing around it dancing to the beat of the eerie music played from a primitive music-player, watching them is a seemingly mighty gyroid, looking proudly as if he is a king.
So that is what it looks like!

I'm just going to hoard all my extra items there, because I really only sell things that I got with the intention to sell, such as fruits, bugs, fish, etc. Because you never know when that 'crappy' wallpaper might look good in your room with a different theme.

Well, now I know that the picture's are back.. I want an exhibition with all of my favorite animals. :)

@Ozzie A gem exhibition! sounds good!

I will make a gyroid room too, but this one will be kinda weird and unsettling: Picture a room, witch a beach-like floor, and wallpaper looking like a night sky, in the middle of that room, is a giant bonfire, gyroids are standing around it dancing to the beat of the eerie music played from a primitive music-player, watching them is a seemingly mighty gyroid, looking proudly as if he is a king.
I must visit your town when you create that! :D :D lol

If Gulliver still hands out various 'world icon' artifacts, I'm planning on making one of my rooms specifically for housing them since I can never find a good place for them in my house. I'm not sure what I'll do for the other rooms, though I may make a little restaurant like others have thought about doing. The other two will probably rotate around or something based on my mood, kind of like special exhibits in some real life museums.

I know I wont have a gyroid room. I'm not that big on collecting them since a lot of them are ugly too me so I very rarely even keep any in my house. If I'm able to have Brewster store them, I'll give them all to him, otherwise I'm going to sell all of them to Tom Nook unless I really like the look of them. If I could have all of them make their noises at once I'd consider keeping them with a stereo though.

On the subject of Gulliver, on the cover art(though this is just purely speculation), there was a Sphinx and some other world icon things out in the town. So he might give out town decorations this time around.

Oh, you're right! I completely forgot about that. I would really like that. I'm partial to Greek styled architecture so I'd hope there would be some Greek pillars and things you can decorate the town with. I'm also fond of Celtic art and knot work but I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't included as art options.

I'm going to do a sort of hybrid garden, a gyroid room with K.K.'s cover art on the walls, a room with my collectables, like gems, house models, pictures, trophies etc. As for my last room, I'm not entirely sure. I like the idea of a fashion room, but I'm not very good at designing. Maybe if I got better I could. Otherwise, I'm probably going to do a sushi bar or something else japanese themed (cherry blossom wallpaper???) in honour of Nintendo.

One of them will be with all the pictures, it will be a tribute to all the animals who lived in my village.
Second, I will use one of the rooms with clothes I buy.. like a huge walk-in closet ;D.
If gulliver still gives those world icon's then I will put them in a room.
And last I'll do something with the cd covers from K.K. and maybe hybrid flowers.

I have a few ideas and I cans decide which ones I want to use:

Library
Gym
Spa
Hotel/dorm rooms
Bathroom
Laundry room
Rare item exhibit(ex: triforce, mouth if truth)
Classroom/science class
Day Care (bears, toys, kiddie furnature)
Doctors office or vet
Arcade
Music room
Theater
Church (not sure what to place in the middle for them to worship)
DLC item display
Egyptian furnature

That sounds hilarious! I need to see that once the game is out and you finish it.

I'm thinking about making one of these rooms a library, with shelves and a sitting-corner
I think a library fits better in the museum than a restaurant or something :)
then i will have
-library
-gem showroom
-perhaps a hybrid room but i think i will rather make a garden in my town

Can we donate stuff we find during diving to the fishsection? if not that will be another exhibition room in my museum..

I'll probably have a room dedicated to gyroids, because I'd like to see what kind of sounds I can mix with.

The sushi bar was so awesome in the trailor! But I am going to try not to copy that completely. I will probably have a room dedicated to food and such.

I will for sure have a rare items room (nintendo stuff and others).

And I have no clue what I want for the last one. I'll have to see when I get more stuff.

I think I'll make one of them a picture room, and I'll make it very shrine-like so I can worship them lol. My super favorite villager pictures will go in my house though. I want to make a restraunant. Not sure what I will do with the other two rooms.

Some ideas I had (although I'm sure they've already been mentioned):

Gyroids
Flowers
Fruit
Seashells
Gems
Neighbor pics
My own artwork (designs)
The mayor's past (just to be funny XD)

Back