• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🐌 Yuki's Little Bit of Everything 🐌

timezone : CST
available time : anytime until 11 PM my time and tomorrow all day
buying : 30 Cedar Saplings, 30 holly starts? If you have these many please let me know :)
freebie : n/a
pickup or delivery? : delivery please :)

Last edited:
timezone : EST
available time : Any time
buying : Visit to Inkwell's van
freebie : Any type of mushrooms please :)
pickup or delivery? : Pickup

Also, long time no see! :) I'm finally back on forums hehe

Last edited:
Hi! Please add 5th. :)
I have somewhere to go and getting ready right now so I may be slow in response but will be checking threads till I go out!

hello! sorry, sisters baby shower today!! just ended so im available!! please let me know when you are, thank you so much

Last edited:
hello! sorry, sisters baby shower today!! just ended so im available!! please let me know when you are, thank you so much
Hiiiii I'm back on! Let me know when your gates are open!
Just as a kind reminder, FC5. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

@buniichu
I ended up dropping in dead asleep last night sorry!! >< I'm ready to drop off so let me know when you're ready for meeee
Also no charge this time. I'll be from my 6th town (FC in my signature)

- - - Post Merge - - -

timezone : CST
available time : anytime until 11 PM my time and tomorrow all day
buying : 30 Cedar Saplings, 30 holly starts? If you have these many please let me know :)
freebie : n/a
pickup or delivery? : delivery please :)

Hi! I have 80 cedars and 160 holies. (Yes you can call me a hoarder hgahaha xD )
How many more would you like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@buniichu
I ended up dropping in dead asleep last night sorry!! >< I'm ready to drop off so let me know when you're ready for meeee

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have 80 cedars and 160 holies. (Yes you can call me a hoarder hgahaha xD )

open!

timezone : EST
available time : Any time
buying : Visit to Inkwell's van
freebie : Any type of mushrooms please :)
pickup or delivery? : Pickup

Also, long time no see! :) I'm finally back on forums hehe

Yooooo it's been awhile!!
I was just wondering where you went while I was talking about hack with my friend yesterday!
Also may I ask you to add 2 of my FCs? One is in my signature - FC6. And the other one is 2509-7372-5612. The second one has the mushrooms and I'd rather have you come over and pickup as many as you need.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Loading the town, heading right over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@buniichu

- - - Post Merge - - -

haii again! And no worries, that understandable! I'm all set now, well send payment now, and have already added you from previous order that was like months ago, but keep on forgetting that I have some people added, meaning I don't have to worry! ^^; Will open gates shortly! c:

haii again! And no worries, that understandable! I'm all set now, well send payment now, and have already added you from previous order that was like months ago, but keep on forgetting that I have some people added, meaning I don't have to worry! ^^; Will open gates shortly! c:
Aw thanks for understanding. ;v; Heading right over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@buniichu

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll jump it to 35 cedars and 50 hollies if you don't mind please :)

timezone: EST time
available time: I'm free now and tomorrow

buying: cloche hat from Gracie's shop it's all I want hope that's ok

pickup or delivery? : delivery

the hat was lost during town reset so trying to get it back

Last edited:
timezone: EST time
available time: I'm free now and tomorrow

buying: cloche hat from Gracie's shop it's all I want hope that's ok

pickup or delivery? : delivery

the hat was lost during town reset so trying to get it back

Hi! Please add my 1st FC (you can find it in my signature!) and let me know when I can come over. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll jump it to 35 cedars and 50 hollies if you don't mind please :)

Okay. I'll start packing them into the locker after a delivery to someone, will let you know when I'm set! Thank you~

- - - Post Merge - - -

@MoogleKupo
The other person looks like busy right now so I can drop by if you're free.
I kind of feel bad for asking you to add so many FCs, but will you please add my 2nd FC for this delivery?

Hi! Please add my 1st FC (you can find it in my signature!) and let me know when I can come over. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. I'll start packing them into the locker after a delivery to someone, will let you know when I'm set! Thank you~

- - - Post Merge - - -

@MoogleKupo
The other person looks like busy right now so I can drop by if you're free.
I kind of feel bad for asking you to add so many FCs, but will you please add my 2nd FC for this delivery?

sorry now I was the one that was busy...I'll add that fc right now and don't even worry about! I understand you have many towns and each serves a purpose I see nothing wrong with it :) And can I actually add 5 more hollies to the list? to make it 35 cedar and 55 hollies?

sorry now I was the one that was busy...I'll add that fc right now and don't even worry about! I understand you have many towns and each serves a purpose I see nothing wrong with it :) And can I actually add 5 more hollies to the list? to make it 35 cedar and 55 hollies?
Okay, so for both of us don't be sorry! xD
And alright, 5 more holies added, will be ready to drop by in a few more mins after serving coffee to my fam!

Okay, so for both of us don't be sorry! xD
And alright, 5 more holies added, will be ready to drop by in a few more mins after serving coffee to my fam!

take your time friend! i'm gonna open right now and you just come in whenever you're ready, I'm landscaping right now so I have a bunch of my supplies out on the ground (I blocked them off by a pattern so we don't get confused on who's is who's :))

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I'm playing as my guy character Roger instead of Quinn (I forgot if I put my mayor name or not on this thread o.o but it's Roger from Endor when you see it)

The hat looked great with the costume you were wearing<3 Yes, I'm glad you found the hat you needed. :) Thanks for offering though!

Thanks the outfit is from a anime called Shugu Chara the main person wears it and thanks again :)

Last edited:
Back