• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🐌 Yuki's Little Bit of Everything 🐌

Hello again! hehe i did some time rearranging and im looking to get a few more items c:

timezone : pst
available time : i can make time to be free almost any time
buying :
board game, donut box, cup of tea - 5tbt
garden tools - 2tbt
metal box, dinnerware, kitchen dishwasher -5 tbt
plant partition, red cash register - 4tbt
book stands, shoe locker -4tbt

that would be 20 all together right? ^^

freebie : an ice cream if u have any
pickup or delivery? : either

Hiii :D I'll let you know when I'm ready. I'll deliver from town ジェリィ (FC1)
Quick question, is this the one you mean by shoe locker? -> click

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello there. I've decided to complete the last of my wishlist, so I hope you can help me. :')
timezone : central
available time : any time that is good with you. I'll be available since I'm off
buying : brown seat x2, Celeste ribbon, Kiki and Lala socks, Kintaro wig (jp orderable),
observatory floor, Pompompurin shoes, popcorn, Princess Zelda dress, Zelda wig, and
synthesizer.
RV Items x 10 [20tbt or 4mil igb] / Re-orederable x 1 [free]
I prefer in-game-bells, so I hope you don't mind.
freebie : Any double scoop ice-cream or bubble wand please plz
pickup or delivery? : Either

Hiii! It's nice to see you around. ^^
I'll let you know when I have all your items ready. As for the payment, I'll PM you. Probably delivering from my main town as well. (FC1)

Oh no i missed this last night!! :0

Let me know when youre good today i can can be ready to go when you are

Hi can l order 2 orange lilies and that will be 4 TBT correct?
Mayor Keith
FC 1349 8741 1668
I'm available like at 6 pm and at night, time zone CST.

Hi can l order 2 orange lilies and that will be 4 TBT correct?
Mayor Keith
FC 1349 8741 1668
I'm available like at 6 pm and at night, time zone CST.
I was wondering if I can joke here but I suppose I shouldn't.

So, hi sure, and right. (Or may be not right. I'd be more than grateful to just toss you those 2 flowers.) I'll add you and open gates in the mean time. c:

timezone : CST
available time : Anytime for the rest of the night (7 PM right now so until about 11 PM or 12 AM) and the rest of the week, I check the forum on and off through the day but i'm usually available anytime
buying :
Dinnerware (admiral)
Kitchen counter (admiral)
Kitchen dishware (admiral)
Kitchen stove (admiral)
Ramen (admiral)
Standing tv (boris or hopkins) x2
Milk carton (hopkins or norma) x3
Mug (norma) x2
Slipper rack (mabel) x2
Futon mattress (hornsby or kappn) x4
Rover suitcase (rover) x2
Umbrella stand (june) x2
Zen backpack (leopold) x6
Towel basket (paolo or plucky) x2
Stack of clothes (stella) x2
Quilted tapestry (mabel) x3

I put who has the items to make it easier to find for you in case you needed to order any of them hehe... I split my list into two since it was pretty large, please don't feel the need to rush with this order I have no problem waiting as long as I need or you need, take your time and let me know what's available and what's not and we can start :)
freebie : n/a
pickup or delivery? : whichever works for you with this large number of things :)

I was wondering if I can joke here but I suppose I shouldn't.

So, hi sure, and right. (Or may be not right. I'd be more than grateful to just toss you those 2 flowers.) I'll add you and open gates in the mean time. c:

So rn l'm available but soon l'm going to get started on painting and idk if you will be back on here after l'm done painting, so in the morning l can pick up the flowers instead if that's okay with you.

timezone : CST
available time : Anytime for the rest of the night (7 PM right now so until about 11 PM or 12 AM) and the rest of the week, I check the forum on and off through the day but i'm usually available anytime
buying :
Dinnerware (admiral)
Kitchen counter (admiral)
Kitchen dishware (admiral)
Kitchen stove (admiral)
Ramen (admiral)
Standing tv (boris or hopkins) x2
Milk carton (hopkins or norma) x3
Mug (norma) x2
Slipper rack (mabel) x2
Futon mattress (hornsby or kappn) x4
Rover suitcase (rover) x2
Umbrella stand (june) x2
Zen backpack (leopold) x6
Towel basket (paolo or plucky) x2
Stack of clothes (stella) x2
Quilted tapestry (mabel) x3

I put who has the items to make it easier to find for you in case you needed to order any of them hehe... I split my list into two since it was pretty large, please don't feel the need to rush with this order I have no problem waiting as long as I need or you need, take your time and let me know what's available and what's not and we can start :)
freebie : n/a
pickup or delivery? : whichever works for you with this large number of things :)

Hi :) Wow yes it helps that you put who's RV has the items, thanks!<3 Your total should be 49 tbt if my math is right. I'll let you know when I have them ready!

Hi :) Wow yes it helps that you put who's RV has the items, thanks!<3 Your total should be 49 tbt if my math is right. I'll let you know when I have them ready!

There were a lot and i wanted to help a little bit haha, okay sounds cool, I'm going to bed here pretty soon actually so i'll be available basically all day tomorrow and i'll be on the forum at some point tomorrow morning so we'll be golden to get the items whenever :)

yes that will be great..

VaL
CST alday/alnight
fc# in sig/sidebar
item: Tiara Hair
tbt: 3

Hi, sorry for taking this long to get back to you! >< It wasn't going to show up in Gracie no matter what.. like a bad joke. However now I have the tiara finally. Let me know if you still need one. No charge btw. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

There were a lot and i wanted to help a little bit haha, okay sounds cool, I'm going to bed here pretty soon actually so i'll be available basically all day tomorrow and i'll be on the forum at some point tomorrow morning so we'll be golden to get the items whenever :)
It may take over a day for me to get it done as I have somewhere to go with family this evening. However I'll let you know when I'm set. :) Thank you~!

Back