Zelda Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
L Lawliet said:
chark111 said:
L Lawliet said:
chark111 said:
You're probably a greasy morbidly obese American living in your mother's basement browsing through 4chan 18 hours a day.
Hah! u mad now?
Nah, ubjusterriblytrollin.
Why do you reply then? If was so terrible, you would just laugh and move on, not try to argue with me. YOU are the one that fails.

chark111 said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
chark111 said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
The wonderful United States of America. What other country would I be in? England is full of toothless freaks, France is full of gay ******s, Japan is full of anime freaks that *censored.3.0* small animals, etc.
What about; 170 or so other countries cuth?
ok, why the FUC.K do you keep on saying cuth? Yeah, all countries sucks but America. We've proven to be the dominant country throughout history. Anyone that doesn't agree is just ignorant
*sigh* Still 0/10, c'mon, at least say something original.

chark111 said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
chark111 said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
The wonderful United States of America. What other country would I be in? England is full of toothless freaks, France is full of gay ******s, Japan is full of anime freaks that *censored.3.0* small animals, etc.
ok, why the FUC.K do you keep on saying cuth? Yeah, all countries sucks but America. We've proven to be the dominant country throughout history. Anyone that doesn't agree is just ignorant
You're cuth13...duh.

On-Topic: I can't help but think that they look a little funny.

chark111 said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
chark111 said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
you're ignorant...for calling canadians pansies. They have great ham..and bacon..but you're also ignorant about everything else, so...

Mochacho said:
chark111 said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
chark111 said:
you're ignorant...for calling canadians pansies. They have great ham..and bacon..but you're also ignorant about everything else, so...
That was the worst excuse for trying to back-up the Canadian army.

chark111 said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
chark111 said:
David said:
At least we don't have a military full of gay pansies.
Who's we?
And you're a racist douche. Congratz.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Mochacho said:
chark111 said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
That was the worst excuse for trying to back-up the Canadian army.
You misunderstood.

I dont like chark he/she is so stereotypical and in case you didnt know, chances are you're related to those 'toothless freaks' and dont you dare EVER say something like that about france again D:< America may be dominant but most of us here are fat, lazy, idiots because we believe in ridiculous stereotypes which happens to be why a lot of countries hate us

oh my god. this is why tbt is trolled all the time ladies and gentlemen. most of tbt is exposable to attention.

on the topic: pretty interesting. i've got the eerie feeling this may fail, but you never know.

oh right about the topic ive never heard of this before but then again i only just learned that there's a manga ^^' (and i call my self a major fan...) but it looks cool so ill make sure to check it out sometime

Silentshadow said:
oh right about the topic ive never heard of this before but then again i only just learned that there's a manga ^^' (and i call my self a major fan...) but it looks cool so ill make sure to check it out sometime
wait... what does manga have to do with an indie film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back