ask the below user a question!

Brown’s alright with me. Blue would be a wee bit better, but I wouldn’t get contacts.

Do you like to sleep with many blankets or only a few?

Not currently but thinking of doing so when I get paid. Sick and tired of all the ads on Spotify.

Do you usually listen to only single songs or full albums?

Eh, maybe Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. Sure, it's their biggest hit (with "We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions" coming a close second) and is an otherwise decent "untraditional" rock song, but the amount of times it gets played on the radio made me dislike it later on. Honestly, they've got much better songs than that. I can name "Princes of the Universe", "It's Late", "Coming Soon", "Tenement Funster / Flick of the Wrist / Lily of the Valley", "Rock It (Prime Jive)" and the unintentionally hilarious "Don't Stop Me Now" off the top of my head as better examples.

Same question?

"The Unforgiven II" by Metallica. I tried to give it another chance because I liked the chorus, but I couldn't stand the rest of the song! It sounded too country for my liking, for a metal band at least.

Do you write in a journal/diary?

Nah.

Do you buy physical media(CDs, vinyls, etc.) of music?

I purchase way too many Blu-ray movies than I'd like to admit. For music, I do buy LP records, though much more infrequently and I don't have my own proper stereo setup. As for CD's, I tend to only buy albums that are not available on the streaming services, such as various '70s albums by glam rock band Sweet, then rip and upload the songs to Apple Music.

The best-sounding musical instrument in your opinion?

I'll say Italian. Mexican comes a close second.

What's the last movie you watched, that you really enjoyed?

Tremors 4: The Legend Begins. I really dig the Tremors movies...was on a bit of a marathon but am taking a break currently.

Favorite guitarist, if any?

Oh man, that is REALLY friggin' tough! So many come to mind: Chuck Schuldiner(Death, Control Denied), Jeff Waters(Annihilator), Jeff Loomis(Nevermore), etc. I think I'll go w/ Chuck Schuldiner though, as I was obsessed w/ Death the longest.

Can you play any instruments?

Back