ask the below user a question!

Building my music collection, alongside movies I never actually sit down and watch. I'm currently cycling old rock songs semi-daily in my signature for those that are interested in checking out some of the stuff I like.

Are you claustrophobic? (Afraid of tight spaces)

Not exactly, however when I was 13 years old I locked myself in a dog cage and gave myself a panic attack. I climbed in for curiosity, and realized quickly that I couldn't undo the zip to get myself out. (I actually consider that sinking feeling one of the scariest of my life).

Do you have a Netflix subscription?

The fact that I’ve never had a major health scare since I was a year old (I had some nasty pneumonia). Hopefully I didn’t just jinx myself there.

What helps you fall asleep?

Cereal. Maybe an apple after if I'm still hungry. It's been that way for years.

How likely are you to rewatch a show or movie you enjoyed?

Not really. I prefer to watch sports as I don’t really like new stuff.

What kind of art style do you prefer?

YESSS! I love drawing, it's one of my favorite past times! In fact I have many OCs that I hope to share w/ you all someday! :)

How about you?

Love it. Was a full-time illustrator at one point (I love my current job, but I do miss it at times). I still illustrate when I can.

Anything you're saving up for?

A couch or some other furniture, furniture is expensive 😪

How do you feel about Spring? (The season)

I used to love them when I was younger, but unfortunately now I get too motion sick to adequately enjoy them. I bet if I took some dramamine though I could enjoy them more.

What's something you've always wanted to do, but haven't had the chance to do it yet?

Play an instrument

If you could go back in time to being a grade schooler, would you?

HELL NO!!!

What kind of pizza do you like most?

Back