• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Bell Tree Direct - 11.24.23 - Black Friday Shop Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! My own piece of pie?
Let me check again for the 10th time...
YAY! Thank you! It looks so delicious 🥧 😻
Congratulation to the winners 🎊

I still can't believe I won a pumpkin pie! When there were just two and that I'm usually not lucky in raffles. I won two raffles this year and it's the first time since 2015.

Last edited:
first of all, thank you for the free bells! got lucky with 97 bells as takeaway c:
second, feeling kinda mixed with the collectible updates... ngl I'm not a big fan of the villager art change, esp coco and ruby because i loved how chonky they felt, now they feel really flat 😭 same goes with most of the villagers. I think vesta and stitches look improved though!
1700959724822.png

left is old, right is new :c i miss the chubby bunny already
third, filler collectibles look so pretty! i'm definitely going to play around with my lineups and see what's good. hoping we get starry sky fillers in the future 🤞

overall, thanks as always staff for looking out for the forums, congrats to the winners of the raffle (forgot there was a raffle hehe), and happy thanksgiving to all! 🦃🫶

Congrats to the raffle winners! I specifically chose not to enter this raffle because I already won the Halloween one, and I'm pretty sure I won a Thanksgiving one last year or the year before.

All very well deserved winners here. 💚

before going back into the vault.

what are we, disney?

also, will we possibly see scenery releases of less utilized backgrounds in the future, or will the focus right now just be on the more commonly used ones? I'm thinking stuff like the mote and arcade backgrounds

ps: grats to the winners too. also, loving what @amemome's managed to do with their pie already. it's so clean

also, will we possibly see scenery releases of less utilized backgrounds in the future, or will the focus right now just be on the more commonly used ones? I'm thinking stuff like the mote and arcade backgrounds

We plan to focus on the more commonly used ones to start, but it is definitely possible for the more obscure ones to show up later!

Someone, hand me the site’s clock. I need to time travel to December 1st so I can send the lights, then December 13th to participate in the Christmas event.

Congrats to the winners!!

Also thanks for the bells mods! 🌼🌸🌼 loving the new additions! My lineup is looking very happy and flowery now 🥰

this is my dream direct! the summer shell is finally free 🐚
i'm really looking forward to the hybrid event next year too! it would be awesome if we got white carnations and more black flowers.
however, i still prefer the look of the new leaf characters over the updated new horizons ones. like others have said, maybe we could have a choice to toggle the new version on or off?
and congrats to the raffle winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back