Bell Tree Direct - 6.9.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really like the idea of The Cellar. It's like saying Mafia is the only important game in The Basement, and the rest are inferior to it. Other than that, I'm satisfied.

You've got to be pooping me.
I head out to feed my dog and then this is posted whilst I go and there's no collectibles left.
I will get a peach even if my life depends on it.
Anyway, happy 1st birthday ACNL!

Happy Anniversary. Disappointed in not getting a peach. My eyes are crossed from waiting for this announcement. Oh well. Not meant to be. Looks like a lot of hard work went into this. Thank you!!!

Darn, if I came straight home from school instead of stopping by the library, I might have made it in time to snag a few of the collectibles :(

I hope I got enough for the pokeball :eek: Pm me if you wanna make a deal!

Last edited:
I hope I got enough for buying the pokeball :eek: Pm me if you wanna make a deal!

I think your dark blue letter might help you get the pokeball ;)
If you had the yellow you would sure have obtained it ^^

Every fiber of my being wants to puke all at once while saying this, but I actually agree with you.

I was doing house cleaning when this was posted, and everything except the cherries were sold out, so I bought one.

50 Peaches...wow lol. Inb4 outrageous auction buyouts!

Last edited:
I'll be lurking for the peach ;) Can't wait! I did get the pearl and the 31 bells.

I love the E3 bingo card. I'd love the MM3DS yes. And the N64 VC or Sunshine HD remake.

Post count, interesting. The awkward moment when your post count increases by roughly 1,200 haha.

Yay MK Monday finally I have the day off. Now I can beat play against you all.

Thanks for the Cellar sub-board! :D

Staff applications should be interesting. Good luck to people who apply when they go up.

Oh hey, there's the auction rules!

Okay, I like the new post links, and I do have a suggestion. Is there ANY possible way we can get a link for posts in Groups? Might bring activity to them.

Test to see my postcount

- - - Post Merge - - -

Isnt much differeny eh?

Horrible timing. We got work today as it has been a very slow season for us and of course it happens while I am at work. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back