Bell Tree Direct - 6.9.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe those are still allowed. Essentially, just anything that is some form of real money credit isn't allowed.

Alright, thank you for clarifying that :)

In that case, this thread should be re-opened. He/she was selling the code for the game, and was only using the game's value as a TBT price gauge.

Ah I found it so confusing the line between was is considered "real" money and what isn't x_x

damn me and not being on when restocks lol.

thanks for adding peach though, hope i can grab it sometime...

OMG A MAFIA BOARD I'M CRYING TY STAFF ILY

Ahem.

I'm really excited for the staff applications and all the other new stuff on there <3

I'll be lurking for the peach ;) Can't wait! I did get the pearl and the 31 bells.

I love the E3 bingo card. I'd love the MM3DS yes. And the N64 VC or Sunshine HD remake.

Post count, interesting. The awkward moment when your post count increases by roughly 1,200 haha.

Yay MK Monday finally I have the day off. Now I can beat play against you all.

Thanks for the Cellar sub-board! :D

Staff applications should be interesting. Good luck to people who apply when they go up.

Oh hey, there's the auction rules!

Okay, I like the new post links, and I do have a suggestion. Is there ANY possible way we can get a link for posts in Groups? Might bring activity to them.

What was the "31 bells"???

I think I'm gonna apply for a moderator role because I know for a fact I'll never get it.

But then again, look at Sock. Haha

Read properly Justin's post x)

I read from top to bottom and even opened links. Was trying to keep up with new posts and shop collectibles. Mostly got hung up listening to Kermit sing. Also missed obtaining dream of owning letters. However FYI I did "properly" re-read the announcement. Thank you.

Ok ty for bingo card
And ty for new posts thing I have literally been waiting 3 years for that LOL

but where is Pokemon board???? Pokemon has been on tbt a lot longer than mafia, and is defs a lot more popular, if any thing deserves a new board, it was Pokemon, so pls pokemon board in next bell tree direct tyvm

but where is Pokemon board???? Pokemon has been on tbt a lot longer than mafia, and is defs a lot more popular, if any thing deserves a new board, it was Pokemon, so pls pokemon board in next bell tree direct tyvm

Pokemon is obviously more popular altogether, but localized to TBT, I'd be willing to bet Mafia is just as popular as Pok?mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back