Bell Tree Direct - 6.9.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg I'm so going to become a moderator it's not even funny. It's guaranteed at this point.

I don't really like the idea of The Cellar. It's like saying Mafia is the only important game in The Basement, and the rest are inferior to it. Other than that, I'm satisfied.

Yes, like those counting "games"
NFukyCG.gif

Oh just read the news, too bad we can't buy giftcards :/

*goes to cry in a corner*

- - - Post Merge - - -

The peach is really pretty though *^*

We were enforcing it for a while, but it wasn't official. But I don't think I ever saw one sell anyway. It was just people asking for gift cards and constantly bumping the thread.

We were enforcing it for a while, but it wasn't official. But I don't think I ever saw one sell anyway. It was just people asking for gift cards and constantly bumping the thread.

Maybe you should allow people to sell but not buy? Like in the villager plaza you can only sell and not buy :0

Wait

If posts in the basement now count towards total post amount I should have like 10k posts. o:

Neato update, guys. get ready for literally everyone to have like 15k posts though. some people burn through pages at a time commenting on each one of those Basement posts.

Since they werent mentioned, am I to assume that only Gifts Cards/eShop cards are no longer allowed?

What about the following:

• Steam Keys
  • Steam Gifts
  • Club Nintendo PIN codes
  • Club Nintendo Promo Codes
  • Nintendo Registration Codes
  • Game Download Codes (Like Pokemon X/Y)

Are these all still allowed?

I believe those are still allowed. Essentially, just anything that is some form of real money credit isn't allowed.

I believe those are still allowed. Essentially, just anything that is some form of real money credit isn't allowed.

But people could ask people to buy download games for them, no? :0
That is some sort of "money" no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back