• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Bell Tree Direct - 9.30.23 - New Staff and October Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I become one with the glow shroom, maybe I can draw them towards me…

Congrats @~Kilza~ and @LadyDestani!!! I know you’ll do great! 🥳

RIP “😍” I know it’s kinda weird, but I’m going to miss the lil guy 😔

Anyways, I’m really looking forward to the Halloween ev- ZIPPER?!?! PLEASE NO- I beg of you, expel that demon from the woods he is not allowed back in 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

For emojis, as long as my dear lemon boy is still in it I’m happy! :lemon:

For reactions: I do like the change from heart eyes to just a heart, feels like it could be used to mean “giving support” now too.

For ones to add, if we’re only adding a couple we should prioritize adding ones with meaning that isn’t included in what we already have/have the least overlap.

I feel like congratulations/“this” reactions are already covered by what we have. The new heart works well for support too,
The main one I think would help is a wow/surprised reaction.

Personally I’d like something that means “fun/funny” but also vague enough it couldn’t be misused to make fun of posts.

I’ll keep thinking on it though for more ideas!

i absolutely lost it at pee-yellow 😭

huge congrats to both @~Kilza~ and @LadyDestani, you're literally the perfect additions to the mod team. you guys will be absolutely wonderful! woohoo to you!! 🥳🎉

HALLOWEEN!! zipper i see you sneaky little bugger :lemon: im with xar on this, halloweaster all the way!!

the glow shroom is gorgeous! time to save up some tbt 🤩

adding new reactions is a cool idea, i know quite a handful of people have asked for it so im glad its being implemented! my favourite reactions of the ones listed would probably be the hug and wow reaction. theres a multitude of scenarios where they could be used, and they're very expressive. i have no preference on the new emojis, i think they look great either way and they're already starting to grow on me. 😉

thanks for the free bells!! (☞゚∀゚)☞

Congrats to both new staff members. In my experience, both wonderful people.

I think the condolences/support/hug reaction is actually a great idea. There have been so many times I've come across a post where 'liking' it would just feel wrong.

I have no idea what emote you could use...all I can think of is maybe an appropriate flower?

Woohoo! Halloween!!

Congrats to ~Kilza~ and LadyDestani! Also, Ty for the bells. I will give them right back in my efforts to obtain the lovely Glow Shroom.

For reactions, would love to see the condolences and the party popper type reactions.

Halloween! Woohoo!

I'm happy that new reacts may be added. I'm all for a condolences/hugging react and a celebratory/party popper react. I included the emotes I personally believe would best represent the reactions below. And a huge thank you for not adding a laugh react, because that could be abused.

🫂 = Caring/hugging
🎉 = Celebratory/Party Popper

I definitely wasn't expecting a direct today so it came to my surprise when I stumbled upon it. I'm also looking forward to the Halloween event!

Congrats Kilza and LadyDestani!! You both will be fantastic staff members 💕

I’m super excited for the Halloween event! I feel like the theme is definitely halloweaster lol

I’d also like the hugging reaction!!

Echoing what everyone else said here (it’s almost midnight here so sorry if this is a bit messy!)

-Congrats to our new staff members, I’m sure y’all will do great
-Halloweaster? I wasn’t around for the first one but this seems fun (please don’t be too torturous on my brain, school already does that enough!)
-Glow mushroom looks awesome
-Love the new heart react (no pun intended)
-I’m team hug for actual condolences, but if the bear would become the equivalent of space whales in SCBT I’m down for that
-And thank you so much for the bells!

Welcome, @~Kilza~ and @LadyDestani ! Super happy to see you both on board! 🥰 Blue looks great on you.
saying that blue looks good on LadyDestani is an understatement lolll 💙✨️ excited to see where these two take their new roles!! I'm kinda in shock that it happened (just because I wasn't expecting it to happen) but I'm so happy for both of them!!! 😍

FIRST and foremost omg!!!! Congrats and welcome to our amazing new mods @LadyDestani & @~Kilza~ !!!!! I know y’all will be such assets to TBT!!!

Ummmmm just take all my $$$ now guys. That’s all I have to say about that.

MORE Halloween stuff afterward?!?! Sign me up!

I luv the idea of support reacts and surprised reacts.

So to all of my nvminders out there, I nominate this as the discord color.
The Coat of Good Witch Purple

Congrats to our new mods !! ❤️ I also love the new react ideas, can't wait to see more implemented! I also do prefer the new heart over the heart eyes emoji 😄 The mini pre halloween event is so cute, hope I get lucky with a mushroom! I absolutely never thought of the color as pee yellow but I guess I see it now.. also feeling honored I made it into the official screencap haha

1. Congratulations @~Kilza~ and @LadyDestani !!!! Both great choices and it's always cool to see new staff be added!

2. That new mushroom is NEAT

3. Here is my color suggestion for Discord: Bell Tree Blue ■ #73AFF5

4. I think these two emojis would be a great addition: 🥳 and 🌟! Although I also loved the teddy bear emoji that Mick suggested earlier, I think that one is really sweet.

5. HALLOWEEN IS COMING

FIRST and foremost omg!!!! Congrats and welcome to our amazing new mods @LadyDestani & @~Kilza~ !!!!! I know y’all will be such assets to TBT!!!

Ummmmm just take all my $$$ now guys. That’s all I have to say about that.

MORE Halloween stuff afterward?!?! Sign me up!

I luv the idea of support reacts and surprised reacts.

So to all of my nvminders out there, I nominate this as the discord color.
The Coat of Good Witch Purple
my legacy will live on 🥲

i mig come back just cause i love halloween and WITCHCRAFT

I like the change to the love reaction, and the idea of new different reactions, the two reactions alone felt limiting. Oh no please don't let Halloween be an egg hunt, my poor brain can't handle it. 😭

Congrats to my friends @LadyDestani @~Kilza~ on your ascension to mod-hood! You are both wonderful people and are excellent picks for the role, you're gonna do great!

Thanks for the bells, gonna spend them immediately.

Keep it pee-yellow.

In terms of emojis, I do particularly like the Facebook hug emoji.
1696141623937.png

Their "wow" emoji is pretty good too.

face-wow.gif

Now, I know you can't use these, but IMO this would be a good way for what would be represented.

If we want a "this" emoji, this comes from a Discord server I'm in, and I have a transparent one if you want it.

1696141767861.png

Post automatically merged:

Also I thought @~Kilza~ was already a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back