Bell Tree Direct - 9.30.23 - New Staff and October Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh if you're looking for discord role colors I've found this one! It looks very nice in both dark and light mode!

color.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to kilza and ladydestani to the staff!!
And thanks for the mini-event + the upcoming halloween event! (and for the free bells!)

Congratulations to @Kilza @LadyDestani … you both were SO helpful to me during the SpaceCamp event!!
(Especially you, dear sweet kind and helpful LadyDestani!! ❤️) Such a huge help with the crossword puzzle challenges!)
I bought some mushrooms … maybe one will be a morphing wonder!
TY for the bells, staff!! ❤️

Always a bit late to the party, lol! Congrats to @~Kilza~ and @LadyDestani! l am excited to “see you around” more :D
I love the idea of the hug and the surprised/ wow reactions! I hope to see those added soon.
Yay, more excitement and activity coming to the bell tree forum!
I was checking it seemed a bit regularly for announcements regarding upcoming fun and then of course it fell off my radar and yikes I almost missed it! I am really excited for the Halloween party.
What’s all this about mushrooms, yum I love them. Especially sautéed in a bit of butter. But I’ll eat them raw too….so long as they aren’t the poisonous ones, lol! And wouldn’t ya know my bells are pitiful, pitiful. Welp, I’ma gonna look forward to Halloween and not worry about mushrooms right now. Counting the days….

who tf is jelly beans?
I recognize the name (albeit stylized as JellyBeans) as a Galaxolotl team member, but my curiosity has to know why you asked? I don't think I saw their name anywhere else in the thread, lol.

If it's a mushroom gacha "mini-event", does that mean there will be another event like: Friday the 13th, with more collectibles to buy? Not sure what to do...gambling or save my bells for the next collectible? I don't have much anyway.

If it's a mushroom gacha "mini-event", does that mean there will be another event like: Friday the 13th, with more collectibles to buy? Not sure what to do...gambling or save my bells for the next collectible? I don't have much anyway.
Our Halloween event will be starting on Friday the 13th and there will be new collectibles galore, but none will cost bells. All will be purchasable with the event currency you'll earn throughout the event should you choose to participate. :)

I'm not sure that the October birthstone is opal. I want to say that is June's.

Wait, maybe June's is pearl which looks similar. For some reason I was thinking October's was yellow or orange.

Last edited:
Our Halloween event will be starting on Friday the 13th and there will be new collectibles galore, but none will cost bells. All will be purchasable with the event currency you'll earn throughout the event should you choose to participate. :)
I KNEW it! we’re going to pay for new collectibles with our SOULS!!!! 👻👻👻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back