Bell Tree Direct - 9.30.23 - New Staff and October Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there’s new collectibles, does that mean I have to expand my “assorted” collectibles collection I finished a month ago?

Anyway, this Halloween, we’ll all be haunted by ghosts, while I get the touch of joy by Molly McGee.

Just a reminder that the mushroom gacha mini event is ending tonight at 11:59pm EDT, at which point the Famous Mushrooms will be removed from the shop. The Glow Shrooms will begin colonizing shortly after this!

Also, Jeremeigh wasn't kidding. This upcoming event is turning into TBT Fair: Halloween Edition. 👀

Just a reminder that the mushroom gacha mini event is ending tonight at 11:59pm EDT, at which point the Famous Mushrooms will be removed from the shop. The Glow Shrooms will begin colonizing shortly after this!

Also, Jeremeigh wasn't kidding. This upcoming event is turning into TBT Fair: Halloween Edition. 👀
I have no luck with gacha at all and I need all my tbt 🙏❤️

Tbt Fair? Ok, excited for collectables but nervous. So many questions 🙈 If teams are allowed I need my besties 🤞❤️❤️❤️

This event might give me a chance to get one collectible I had a hard time getting in the past…

A trophy collectible.

Oh my. I guess I'll try to get the "patch" collectible but if its anything like Bell Tree Manor I may have to pass because my autumn schedule is crazy busy this year.

.... is there a patch or is it being compared to the fairs because of the size of the event or there being multiple collectibles to choose from with our earned currency 👀
Either way... seems exciting.

Of course Halloween is bigger than ever in the year where my TBT supply is the lowest for Marketplace purchases. 🙃

Regardless, I'm eagerly anticipating the arrival of the event and can't wait to see what's in store for us this Friday. 🎃

I think I'm a bit scared...What if I get lost in the woods? (I might love that actually) I just hope I will be able to do all activities without losing my sanity haha!

I finally let my gambling side win and spent my precious and rare bells on that mushroom. Let's be delulu once again!

I can't wait to see all the new collectibles. 🧡

...I could no longer resist temptation and bought two more Famous Mushrooms for tonight. 😅 But seven's a lucky number, so hopefully the mushroom luck will be on my side!! 🙏

While the event is still a work in progress behind the scenes, we seem to have accidentally created what will likely be our biggest Halloween event yet. I think all of the Halloween fans here will be satisfied!

I'm both highly intrigued and equally terrified

so just your usual major tbt event mood for me

beeZjgG.png
beeZjgG.png
beeZjgG.png
beeZjgG.png
beeZjgG.png

let the manifestation begin 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back