Bell Tree Direct - 9.30.23 - New Staff and October Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the Halloween event was actually last Friday, but I later realized that it is this coming Friday. I have off, so I will be able to see what it's about.

While the event is still a work in progress behind the scenes, we seem to have accidentally created what will likely be our biggest Halloween event yet. I think all of the Halloween fans here will be satisfied!
excuse me?? 😭 I can't hide how excited I am anymore hehe good thing I have a bit of free time this October!! Can't wait! 🫶

Also just read the front post, congrats to our new staff! More people on the team is always appreciated 🥹

The transformation is now complete. Those of you who purchased Famous Mushrooms may have a beautiful yet eerie new glow radiating from your inventory page! Stats will be released shortly, and sellback will be enabled for 10 TBT bells per Famous Mushroom.

A huge thanks to @Chris for the gorgeous recolor!

And now it's back to Halloween event prep...

Stats for anyone interested:
Total Famous Mushrooms purchased: 299
Total TBT Bells spent: 44,850
Total Glow Shrooms manifested: 30
Total users who ended up with a Glow Shroom: 23

YES! THE ONE FAMOUS MUSHROOM I BOUGHT ENDED UP CONVERTING! 🥳
Congrats that’s crazy lucky! I only bought one as well. No dice for me, but that’s ok I was going to give it to someone else anyways if I had been lucky enough.

I didn't even think about buying any. But congrats to anyone who did and did get a glow shroom!

So, if I sell back the 12 mushrooms I bought, I’ll get 120 bells. Anybody want to sell me a pretty one for 160 bells????? 😂😂😂

yay I bought 4 and the second on I bought turned into a glowing one. 😊 Time to get my 30 bells back. 🤣

me when the one (1) famous mushroom i bought didn’t convert

IMG_3930.png

xjisncjd wasn’t aiming for a glow shroom since i just wanted a 2023 famous mush, but big congrats to everyone who got one (or two)!! i’m curious to see what the stats are!! 🍄🌈

I didn’t end up buying any. Nice job to everyone who managed to get a Glow Shroom!

Oof, my 3 Famous Mushrooms did not bring me luck. Shame as I did actually want the colorful one, but oh well! Congrats to everyone that got one ☺️

I refuse to sell back my other 10 mushies 😤
One day 2023 Famous Mushrooms will be worth something, I can feel it in my jellies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back