Bell Tree Direct - 9.30.23 - New Staff and October Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
on a different randomish note, is ladydestani's set+title teasing raven and/or bat plushies being added for this upcoming fair halloween event???

(it's probably not, but what if...)
Post automatically merged:

Stats for anyone interested:
Total Famous Mushrooms purchased: 299
Total TBT Bells spent: 44,850
Total Glow Shrooms manifested: 30
Total users who ended up with a Glow Shroom: 23

yet again, the conversion total is still actually higher than I would've expected

(I would've guessed upper 10s range at most)

the amount of mushrooms purchased is much lower than i thought it would be! though i imagine the 150 bells a pop wasn’t in everyone’s budget haha

the amount of mushrooms purchased is much lower than i thought it would be! though i imagine the 150 bells a pop wasn’t in everyone’s budget haha
Yeah, the 150 TBT was a bit steep for just one, much less multiple, ahead of the main event starting on Friday. Personally didn't bother trying even though I like how the Glow Mushrooms look since there might be, and it sounds like there probably will be, things I'll really want to spend my TBT on from the main event.

Congratulations to everyone whose Famous Mushrooms transformed!

So almost a 10% manifestation rate? Very generous compared to other events! 😁

I had 1/11 which is a 9% rate- pretty close! ^^ I just wish my glow shroom was one of the last ones i bought so it didn't feel like I wasted 1500 TBT on all the others 😭 Oh well, I'm grateful I got anything 🥰

All this talk about the Halloween event is getting me so hyped! 👀
Most of the time, I want the days to slow down because it feels like the year goes by too fast!! But when a TBT event is looming, I always find myself wanting to hit fast forward 😅

So almost a 10% manifestation rate? Very generous compared to other events! 😁

I had 1/11 which is a 9% rate- pretty close! ^^ I just wish my glow shroom was one of the last ones i bought so it didn't feel like I wasted 1500 TBT on all the others 😭 Oh well, I'm grateful I got anything 🥰

All this talk about the Halloween event is getting me so hyped! 👀
Most of the time, I want the days to slow down because it feels like the year goes by too fast!! But when a TBT event is looming, I always find myself wanting to hit fast forward 😅
I was told that time traveling with my phone isn’t going to work since TBT’s time follows internet time, and that this is real life, not Animal Crossing. But I feel you.

Uhh 😳 I bought one mushroom and I did so because I genuinely needed a famous mushroom with a new date. I wasn’t even hoping for it to convert, but it did! That’s crazy…

I genuinely needed a famous mushroom with a new date
If you still need one, you can have one of mine that didn't change color for free if you'd like. ^o^;>

I bought five and none of them changed, so I'd at least like them to go to people who want them rather than reselling them to the shop for a pittance.

If you still need one, you can have one of mine that didn't change color for free if you'd like. ^o^;>

I bought five and none of them changed, so I'd at least like them to go to people who want them rather than reselling them to the shop for a pittance.
Ohh you’re too kind, thank you! I’m happy to pay the 150 you spent for one of them 🩷 I’d feel bad accepting it for free.

Ohh you’re too kind, thank you! I’m happy to pay the 150 you spent for one of them 🩷 I’d feel bad accepting it for free.
Wow, thank you! That's really nice of you! I'll send you one right away, I bought two on October 1st and three on October 4th, in case you need a specific date, you can let me know which you prefer. :)

Ah unlucky as ever with such events - used to it. I am also happy about the normal mushroom and can't wait for friday🧡

Omg I bought one last minute hoping it wouldn't change but it actually did..... looking at the statistics that's kind of hilarious. I guess I'll trade it once I figure out how the marketplace works.

0/5, as expected. Congratulations to those that got one, or two in some cases! I wasn't expecting there to be as many conversions as there were!

Uhh 😳 I bought one mushroom and I did so because I genuinely needed a famous mushroom with a new date. I wasn’t even hoping for it to convert, but it did! That’s crazy…
Omg I bought one last minute hoping it wouldn't change but it actually did..... looking at the statistics that's kind of hilarious. I guess I'll trade it once I figure out how the marketplace works.

this is the silliest gacha, ngl

Big Congrats to those who bought one and got the glow shroom.🎉
The glow shroom looks pretty neat in the line ups.
On another note, looking to buy 3 duds to go with my two duds 🍄🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back