Camp Bell Tree 2023 Has Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long does it take to be added to a cabin? I opted in two days ago but I don’t think I’ve been added yet? Maybe I’m doing something wrong 😅
But in case it’s not too late, while waiting on staff, maybe double check that after you opted-in in your preferences that you also saved your changes. A lot of people tend to make that tiny mistake.

As we approach the end of Space Camp, I would like to wish all teams the best of luck in the final race to our departure from The Lopez. It's been genuinely great fun and I will never forget I was a member of 'Actually Nevermind'. 😀 I thought at the beginning I wouldn't have liked camp as much as the Fair last year, but it has surpassed my expectations and now I think camp is my favourite! I can now understand why everyone gets so excited. I've said it before but as it was my first camp I didn't know what to expect, but my fellow crew members have been so kind and it's been a pleasure! Thank you!

Camp has been fun! I don't care where my team places. It's been a pleasure to be with The Galaxolotls. Time went by so quickly with this event. Really, it feels like it just started. I was hesitant to participate at first but I'm glad I did. Thanks for the fun times, everyone.

Is there a set date for when the winning team of Camp will be revealed? I'm assuming it's after the homework, but I'm wondering if there's a set date yet.

Never mind, it will be announced on August 19th.

Last edited:
I need to know who exactly designed the planet glow wand collectible because it is AMAZING, it is STUNNING, and I am absolutely ENAMORED with it!! 😍🪐💞✨

I need to know who exactly designed the planet glow wand collectible because it is AMAZING, it is STUNNING, and I am absolutely ENAMORED with it!! 😍🪐💞✨
Laudine did! This is in the credits within the "Welcome to Space Camp!" thread:
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Credits
Moon Bunny, Andromeda Potion, Planet Glow Wand and Galaxy Swirl Collectibles: Laudine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back