[CLOSED] Art for Collectibles

o: ! a spring paradise egg... which one is that one? i'm assuming it's spring um. bloom one right?
in any case! yes, you can decide later!

yea! i can do a chibi for the crescent moon egg!
and yes! i can take those 3 eggs and do a chibi for them :^)

hi! i can do two colored line drawings and a chibi for it! if you're okay with that then o/ heck yeah !!

Also updated my offer for the Galaxy & Aurora Egg!
I will probably stop offering art for eggs .. either 1) when I get the eggs I want, or 2) Around the 8th when I don't think anyone will take this offer anymore!

IDK.. i just think it'll look pretty good.. View attachment 551642
Awesome!!! I have a diff idea in mind for who to draw this time than the previous ones so I will dm you :] Lemme know if you want your eggs rn (minus the last one) with a message or not!!

Awesome!!! I have a diff idea in mind for who to draw this time than the previous ones so I will dm you :] Lemme know if you want your eggs rn (minus the last one) with a message or not!!
No message unless you'd like to write one!
And gotcha o/

Good morning, MrBox! It seems that you've received a Stardust Egg from another user, though that's totally fine with me. :) I've decided that I'd like a colored line sketch of my AC:NH rep in exchange for my Classic Egg!
Very important, no yellow strap from the star pochette. I keep forgetting to get a new screenshot! 😅
View attachment 550603

Surprise me with the pose/expression/etc. Though if your brain is really fried and having a hard time getting ideas, I can provide them myself. And take your time, I'm in no rush!
Hello Zelda, what hairclip is in the character's hair?
-
Edit:
I'm 99% it's the Kiki & Lala clip .. I finished the art! Let me know if the clip isn't the Kiki&Lala clip and I will change it!
Thanks so much for the egg!
zeldacrossing2.png

Last edited:
Hello Zelda, what hairclip is in the character's hair?
-
Edit:
I'm 99% it's the Kiki & Lala clip .. I finished the art! Let me know if the clip isn't the Kiki&Lala clip and I will change it!
Thanks so much for the egg!
View attachment 551691
Oh this is so cute!! You drew them so well, thank you so much. 💜 You're welcome for the egg and I hope you'll be able to obtain the rest!
And yes, it's the Kiki & Lala pin!

Hey! I see a blossoming egg lover here, yay!! If you ever open up RLC comms let me know! if I decide I’m more willing to part with my cabbage egg before someone else does, I’ll let you know too! 🥰

Oh this is so cute!! You drew them so well, thank you so much. 💜 You're welcome for the egg and I hope you'll be able to obtain the rest!
And yes, it's the Kiki & Lala pin!
Yay I'm glad you like it! Thank you so much for the egg :^)
Me tooooo. I'm not sure if I'll be able to -x- but bleh!

Hey! I see a blossoming egg lover here, yay!! If you ever open up RLC comms let me know! if I decide I’m more willing to part with my cabbage egg before someone else does, I’ll let you know too! 🥰
Oh yes! I like that egg very much, I'm not sure why but I am very happy when I see it!
Ah, I actually am open for RLC :^)
Here's my commission info! https://ko-fi.com/angelamchong/commissions

hi! if you still need this lil dude
1712344916430.png
i'd love to trade it for another chibi :]

for @Yanrima~ !
i thought it looked pretty good with a black bg as well..!! sorry that it's not a front facing view- this type of chibi looks a bit weird in that angle x_x;
the file is too big for TBT to handle so i'll be e-mailing you the transparent and black bg version!
1712543248380.png

for @Yanrima~ !
i thought it looked pretty good with a black bg as well..!! sorry that it's not a front facing view- this type of chibi looks a bit weird in that angle x_x;
the file is too big for TBT to handle so i'll be e-mailing you the transparent and black bg version!
Yes! I really love that pose. Thank you for drawing the chibi of my character! Your art is seriously awesome and you rock! ☺️(y)

Back