Foreverfox's Den: MAKE!

SEE POST #310 - Which signature should I use on my art?

• Option 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Popped out a quick Kirby! I was really surprised how quickly this came together! 🤩
kirby.jpg

YAY!! Please let me know if this request isn't doable. Transparent background with Masaomi Kida from Durarara!! Please no yellow scarf or blue blazer. Pose would be him standing and smiling giving a peace sign. 150tbt?

YAY!! Please let me know if this request isn't doable. Transparent background with Masaomi Kida from Durarara!! Please no yellow scarf or blue blazer. Pose would be him standing and smiling giving a peace sign. 150tbt?
Yay!! Sounds great! And yes, I can absolutely do this one for you!! I'll start on it tomorrow night! 😃🥰

1 slot still available! Also added the collectibles that I would accept for art (though at this point, unless it's one of the ones that comes with my forever gratitude, tbt has priority lol)

Hello, it's me again! Were Pokémon on your list of things you can draw before? Because I don't remember it from before. Either way, if you're up for it, I would love to see a drawing of a Furret. I love Furret, but it got left out of Sword and Shield. Maybe the background could make it look like it's somewhere in Galar, perhaps with the green, rolling hills. But a plain background is also fine, I'd just love to see a cute Furret that you drew.

Hello, it's me again! Were Pokémon on your list of things you can draw before? Because I don't remember it from before. Either way, if you're up for it, I would love to see a drawing of a Furret. I love Furret, but it got left out of Sword and Shield. Maybe the background could make it look like it's somewhere in Galar, perhaps with the green, rolling hills. But a plain background is also fine, I'd just love to see a cute Furret that you drew.
Hey, Kiwi! No, Pokémon weren't on the list before. Don't worry, you aren't going crazy! 😉 I'd love to try a background, but not sure how good I am with them yet. Always up for a challenge! I'll start on it after I finish Corrie's! 😃

Great, thank you! Whether you do the background or not, I'm very excited to see what you wind up drawing! Please take as much time as you need, there's no rush at all. :)

@kiwikenobi your art is ready! took me a little longer than I planned, because I missed a day or two of working on it. I LOVE how it turned out though!! 🤩 added it to the commission section!

It's super cute! I love it! And the background looks great! It's Furret, finally in Galar! Thank you very much! ^_^
Thank you so much! I'm glad you love it! Backgrounds are challenging for me, because I have a really hard time drawing depth perception. Always have. Took a different approach to backgrounds this time and I was really happy with it! 😃

Will be taking a break to work on one or two personal pieces, then opening back up for requests, hopefully Friday or Saturday!

Still deciding which personal work to do next, so that means...OPEN FOR COMMISSONS! Two slots available!

Absolutely!! I'll start it tonight or tomorrow night and I'll PM if I have any questions! 🤩😍

Hello Foreverfox! Could I please have a drawing of my girl Aefentid for 100 TBT? ☺ . Can be whatever you feel comfortable with of course!
sketch-1634316481938.png

Hii,

Can i have a spooky drawing for my profile ,is 100 tbt good ?, i would like something fitting for the month ☺️ And rather have you do what ever you are more comfy with, hmm im Thinking something ACNH related but does not have too be to hard core related though. What you think? 😊

Back