Foreverfox's Den: MAKE!

SEE POST #310 - Which signature should I use on my art?

• Option 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Option 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hii,

Can i have a spooky drawing for my profile ,is 100 tbt good ?, i would like something fitting for the month ☺ And rather have you do what ever you are more comfy with, hmm im Thinking something ACNH related but does not have too be to hard core related though. What you think? 😊
Sure thing! I've added you to the pinglist! If you'd like, go ahead and post a reference of your AC rep or villager that you'd like and have them wearing what you'd like them to wear! If you don't have any Halloween-y type clothes, you can just let me know what you'd like! It definitely helps for then to be wearing it though lol. I'll tag you here when I'm ready to start working on it! I'll be finishing up one today and starting the next today or tomorrow, then you'll be up!

@your local goomy your art is ready! I've posted it to the Commission Work section! @Sara? you're up next if you'd still like a piece! if so, please post or send me your reference pic. I'll hold your first come first serve spot for you until 12am ET tonight, after that, I'll open up for requests if I haven't heard from you, but I'll leave you on the pinglist!

Last edited:
@your local goomy your art is ready! I've posted it to the Commission Work section! @Sara? you're up next if you'd still like a piece! if so, please post or send me your reference pic. I'll hold your first come first serve spot for you until 12am ET tonight, after that, I'll open up for requests if I haven't heard from you, but I'll leave you on the pinglist!

Hey there !
I think i am going to hold on a bit more, thank you for your time though!

Hiya again!! Here's another challenge for you please and thank you <3

Could you please draw Koji Yatabe from Durarara!! 1 and 2 (he's on the left) just standing straight with his hands in his jacket pockets and a smile on his face? Outfit is fine as is, just please remove the yellow bandana on his head. 150TBT?

Thanks so much as always!!

Hiya again!! Here's another challenge for you please and thank you <3

Could you please draw Koji Yatabe from Durarara!! 1 and 2 (he's on the left) just standing straight with his hands in his jacket pockets and a smile on his face? Outfit is fine as is, just please remove the yellow bandana on his head. 150TBT?

Thanks so much as always!!
Sure thing! May not be able to start til the 1st, as we'll have family in town this week, and I've saved the 3 hardest rooms in the event (well, I assume to be hardest) for last. Lol

1 slot open! Looking to trade art for a wisp egg! Will do 2 pieces for 1 egg!

Hello again! Unfortunately I didn't do the event so I can't help on the egg, but I can at least give some tbt for the cause! 😅

Could you please draw my new villager OC, Clementine, with Raymond? It doesn't have to be special, maybe Clem just getting shy around the charming businessman because of their little size difference, lol. I'll pay 200 TBT for it ^^
739C3305-4896-4CC1-A9FC-5CA28BB99DC0.jpeg

Hello again! Unfortunately I didn't do the event so I can't help on the egg, but I can at least give some tbt for the cause! 😅

Could you please draw my new villager OC, Clementine, with Raymond? It doesn't have to be special, maybe Clem just getting shy around the charming businessman because of their little size difference, lol. I'll pay 200 TBT for it ^^
Ahh!! She's adorable!! Absolutely, I'll draw them for you!! I'll let you know when I get started on it. Should be finishing up my current piece in the next day or two. 😀

Currently working on pieces for an art trade then doing some personal pieces.

Adding my OC and AC rep for reference link purposes
1636646715596.jpg

Screenshot_20211130-115323_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Back