• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Our 2023 Holiday Event is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
8bqfkb.jpg

Screenshot 2024-01-08 221903.png

Lowkey starting to regret not participating in "All a Board" and "White Elephant Creations" for extra gumdrops not knowing one of the raffles had something unexpected that I'd like. 31 gumdrops is not very much but since everyone is chucking their gumdrops in the glow wand raffles perhaps I have a chance? Fingers crossed for Mom's Plush my beloved
1704781504858.png
🥺

I have popped in from my Hiatus to check on the amazing entries to see who won ... really sad to see people trying to bribe others to help them win :(

(I don't know when I will be back on as I am extremely unwell)

me: has 2 gumdrops because I bought a moon bunnies fragment and am holding it for someone
the raffles: have glow wands
me: buys one of each wand ticket

(i am not winning lol)

I bet the original glow wand raffle ticket sales would eventually reach 10,000 tickets sold.

I only got 12 OG wand tickets. What’s even crazier was that I saved my gumdrops specifically for the special snowflake raffle, only for that to not happen this year.
Yeah, sorry about that, I know you were looking forward to it. That is a bummer. 😞

300+ for the new wands and 20ish for OG wands. Might be lucky with the new ones 🥺

If I win the OG raffle, I’m very likely going to take the star wand if I go first.

If I win the new generation raffle, I’m very likely going to take the planet glow wand.

Screenshot 2024-01-09 at 15.36.32.png
i really thought saving all my gumdrops would be enough but my chances are looking lower and lower with that many tickets sold

So, I’m curious, after the reset, how many people were selected to vote? Is only a select couple dozen, or much more?

Edit: Lmao I “only” got 45 tickets haha

Finally made up my mind on which collectibles to get and spent my remaining 194 gumdrops on tickets for the OG wands. Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back