• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Our 2023 Holiday Event is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone has so many gumdrops. Havenโ€™t bought any collectables yet as thought I had a chance in the raffle ๐Ÿ™ˆ 243 gumdrops seems nothing now.

everyone else: buys multiple tickets to win
me: buys one of each wand raffle because I only had 2 drops

(if i win I may as well buy a lotto ticket because there's no way I am)

everyone else: buys multiple tickets to win
me: buys one of each wand raffle because I only had 2 drops

(if i win I may as well buy a lotto ticket because there's no way I am)
I got my shooting star from 3 total raffle tix! U never know!
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, I didnโ€™t know exactly for sure what I was gonna do with all of my gum drops, but I ended up getting all the Christmas ones that I wanted and threw the last 33 into the og raffle

So I got 45 extra gumdrops on my nominated entry in the Classified Celebrations event, so I used them all up on the OG Glow Wand Raffle.

I won't regret getting rid of them all for this raffle, there's nothing else I want in the shop anyway.

Wish me luck on this.

I would choose either a star or a heart glow wand but considering my chances maybe I should just get a blue sock

just curious, when will the raffle be drawn? will it be drawn at the expiration date for the tix?

thanks for clarifying! I was wondering why the tickets had an expiration date in February, and I assumed said date was important.

thanks for clarifying! I was wondering why the tickets had an expiration date in February, and I assumed said date was important.
Raffle tickets will not be available to buy after the polls close on Sunday afternoon, so people shouldn't dither too much on which one to enter!

I'm entering for the Lucky Kitty plushies, which I actually think I have a good chance of winning since it's the least bought one.
Don't you dare buy 200 of them because of what I said.

I would choose the heart glow wand ๐Ÿ˜ญ i love that wand so much

What prize will you pick if you win any of the raffles you've entered?
ccab42d925f74e6145da085cb56375f6.jpg

heart glow wand tbh

I'm entering for the Lucky Kitty plushies, which I actually think I have a good chance of winning since it's the least bought one.
Don't you dare buy 200 of them because of what I said.
*someone proceeds to buy 200 to spite you* (If Snek had enough gumdrops they would so do this, ahahaha please don't, for his sanity)

Someone must have really wanted them pixels loolol. Though I don't think this is worth getting upset about, on either side. But thanks for the notification, I have revoted. Not sure if it was the same as last time or not. I didn't get any messages telling me to vote for anyone.

I would say I would agree with those who said about blanking the names out. Hovering over the pics brought up every single name to me. People will vote for their friends and won't vote for people they dislike. The only way to avoid it is to make each entry completely anonymous and even then, nobody can realistically police whether people ask their friends to vote for them off the forum.

I feel like I just bought tickets for the mega millions (โ•ฅ_โ•ฅ) my chances of winning are probably the same as that lol. good luck everyone!!

throwing most of my gumdrops into the OG wand raffle. Iโ€™m hoping to win a heart glow wand or star, but also throwing a few into the plushie raffle for a momโ€™s plush (seems a little bit more attainable but still my chances will be slim to none).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back