Picture Perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
By "good memory", does it have to be more heartfelt/sentimental, or can we focus on a memory that's more on the funny or unserious side?

EDIT: Sorry ,I didn't edit the image. I forgot the text lol
-

Thank you, New Leaf! I've made irreplaceable connections thanks to you and the community you brought together on Tumblr. I only have good memories of you and very sad that the online services are going away.. RIP
-

I hope this works as a submission! Not sure if this is.. still.. fits "memory book" style..?
Again, on Imgur cause my canvases are huge

This was so fun to do!! Such a cool concept to make a scrapbook
My fondest memories of Momosaku are of playing online with friends and getting into all sorts of shenanigans, like falling into pitfalls together.
My other fondest memories are of naturally obtaining my favorite villager, Yuka's, pic after months away from the town. It really warmed my heart.
Untitled77_20240311214925.png

EDIT: Sorry ,I didn't edit the image. I forgot the text lol
-

Thank you, New Leaf! I've made irreplaceable connections thanks to you and the community you brought together on Tumblr. I only have good memories of you and very sad that the online services are going away.. RIP
-

I hope this works as a submission! Not sure if this is.. still.. fits "memory book" style..?
Again, on Imgur cause my canvases are huge
Hi, I'm sorry but your entry doesn't fit the memory book page format for the event. You're welcome to resubmit something more fitting. I'd suggest googling "scrap book" or looking at other entries for an idea of what we are looking for.

Hi, I'm sorry but your entry doesn't fit the memory book page format for the event. You're welcome to resubmit something more fitting. I'd suggest googling "scrap book" or looking at other entries for an idea of what we are looking for.
OH rip, gotcha tho!

May I contact you to ask about the requirements more?

EDIT: I guess I can ask it here.. when you say ... "memory book page format" do you mean you'd like it look like someone actually made the scrapbook page? Or can I still keep my character thinking about old New Leaf memories but the memories being popped up as little photographs? Or would that not count?

Last edited:
Untitled330_20240312135010.png

my fondest memories of new leaf were definitely mayor-ly work avoidance! they didn't let me do much when I sat in the important business office chair anyway.... and besides, is that a triple balloon??? i have to catch it!!! the years went by and, yeah, stuff got built! a police station, pretty awesome... but is it as awesome as a golden slingshot?
I hope my entry fits the theme/meets the qualifications! these are the images I used as reference
db56ecb8055e0a54f895e0b3c5f04487.jpg
20140914_HNI_0015.jpg

both off of Google. let's pray I find my DS before new leaf online is kil

OH rip, gotcha tho!

May I contact you to ask about the requirements more?

EDIT: I guess I can ask it here.. when you say ... "memory book page format" do you mean you'd like it look like someone actually made the scrapbook page? Or can I still keep my character thinking about old New Leaf memories but the memories being popped up as little photographs? Or would that not count?
We are looking for an actual page (or doublespread).

One of my favourite memories from our days on Bayside (new leaf edition) is when i first met Julian and Whitney. There was a spark and we just had a special connection which has lasted from then, until today and hopefully forever 🫶❤️

This photo was taken about a week after Julian moved in. The three of us went for a walk and I am afraid that Whitney and I couldn’t resist playing a little “welcome to Bayside” prank. Julian was cool and life long friendship cemented 😌💜

Untitled - 4 July 2021 13.51.jpeg

Here’s my entry! I piggybacked on my Mayoral Memories entry and continued with my imaginary town, Ouisson and my interactions with Copper. I took inspiration from the pictures in the spoiler below.

IMG_0865.png

IMG_0863.png

^ Train stamp inspo
IMG_0864.jpeg

^ Copper inspo

One of my favourite memories from our days on Bayside (new leaf edition) is when i first met Julian and Whitney. There was a spark and we just had a special connection which has lasted from then, until today and hopefully forever 🫶❤️

This photo was taken about a week after Julian moved in. The three of us went for a walk and I am afraid that Whitney and I couldn’t resist playing a little “welcome to Bayside” prank. Julian was cool and life long friendship cemented 😌💜

View attachment 542397
Hi @Roxxy! I'm afraid your entry doesn't meet the format for this event. We are looking for an actual page (or doublespread) rather than just the components you would stick to the page. If you could please expand upon your entry and submit it in a new post then we would be able to accept this. Please take a look at other members accepted entries for an idea of what we are looking for in terms of presentation. Thanks! :)

Hi @Roxxy! I'm afraid your entry doesn't meet the format for this event. We are looking for an actual page (or doublespread) rather than just the components you would stick to the page. If you could please expand upon your entry and submit it in a new post then we would be able to accept this. Please take a look at other members accepted entries for an idea of what we are looking for in terms of presentation. Thanks! :)
Sorry Chris, I realised after I submitted 🙈 I will sort later and resubmit. Thank you 💜

We are looking for an actual page (or doublespread).
Oh, I saw that you accepted the uploads I posted.. which one got accepted? O: Is it alright if I edit that post so it only contains the one that got accepted (and add the line of text )?

Oh, I saw that you accepted the uploads I posted.. which one got accepted? O: Is it alright if I edit that post so it only contains the one that got accepted (and add the line of text )?
I accepted the entry based on the image at the bottom of the post.

IMG_2024-03-13-174007.png

a page in my book. i loved seeing the town tree grow, cutting my hair (thank you everyone who let my early-game mayors get haircuts at shampoodle), and of course, bunny balloons! i also remember the joy of seeing pete wandering around town near mailtime so i tossed in a letter to isabelle. good bye, new leaf. i will miss you so much :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back