Prize Booth

I had this error whenever I tried to go for a Celeste... The number was at 6, then 2, then 3, then sold out.
1661029386963.png

I had the exact same problem too where it kept saying you don't have permission even as I see the number go down :( glad im not the only one though

I was also told I didn't have permission. If I had to guess, it didn't refresh on our ends quickly enough or there was SO MUCH traffic it glitched.
Its a darn shame, but I guess I'll settle with mailbox pack.

Well I’m disappointed, I thought I just wouldn’t be able to load the page for a Celeste plush, it was loading fine but kept saying I don’t have permission to view the page when I clicked purchase, and eventually went out of stock 😢 but at least I got a mailbox prize

Hello everyone, we had an issue with the Celeste Plushes where people bought them before and after the description was being updated. It says 9 were sold, when we had 6 available, so unfortunately we will have to refund the item to the last 3 buyers.

I was also told I didn't have permission. If I had to guess, it didn't refresh on our ends quickly enough or there was SO MUCH traffic it glitched.
Its a darn shame, but I guess I'll settle with mailbox pack.
would be a weird glitch, i F5'd the page multiple times and still got that "you don't have permission.

I was refreshing and mashing the add to cart so fast but It just kept telling me I wasn't allowed to add Celeste, they all flew away ridiculously fast. D:
Congrats to those that managed to snipe the birdos and standee, those are some truly amazing memorabilia!

yikes, so the release was busted and most people get to miss out. ngl, the whole fair's soured for me rip. i might try and participate in everything else to get more tickets for the raffle but. idk. i think this should be a very clear indicator not to do this sort of thing again in the future. (by which i mean prizes so obscenely limited the majority of the people get no chance through no fault of their own.)

Back