• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What has been your top 3 favorite events in the 2022 TBT Fair?

What has been your top 3 favourite events of the TBT Fair?

• The Wishing Well

Votes: 71 47.7%
  • Ethereal Ensembles

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Where is Gnome?

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Witch's Quest

Votes: 79 53.0%
  • Whimsical Wardrobe

Votes: 17 11.4%
  • Haniwa Homes

Votes: 47 31.5%
  • Forest of the Lustrous

Votes: 48 32.2%
  • Mysteries of the Monolith

Votes: 21 14.1%
  • Enchanted Elixirs

Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Hidden Hideaways

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Leif's Labyrinth

Votes: 41 27.5%
  • Count Inside the Bottle

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • Your Gnomeo

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • The Gaming Grove

Votes: 22 14.8%

• Total voters

Millysaurusrexjr

Got 2 Be Real
Bells
Island
Melursus
Viridis Mushroom Lamp
Indigo Mushroom Lamp
Enchanted Bloom
Opalescent Crystal
Rose Crystal
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
What have been your top 3 favorite events in the 2022 TBT fair?? (Not counting the Carousel ones) maybe someone should make a separate poll for it 😜 for the fairy dust

I really loved Haniwa Homes, Enchanted Elixirs, and Hidden Hideaways!

Also, vote for your favorite Carousel Contest Here!! (Thank you Venti)

edit: changed my vote! It's hard to decide lol

Last edited:
My favorites are
Haniwa Homes because I love decorating and I got to work with a new perspective
The Gaming Grove because I got to have fun spending quality time playing games with the people I see on the forum often
Where is Gnome? because I love seeing everyone write hilarious and ridiculous captions for the gnome scenes 😂

1. Leif's Labyrinth.

2. Enchanted Elixirs.

3. Haniwa Homes.

I really like games and the more creative events! : D

I’ll vote later (waiting on the cooldown👀) but my favourite ones so far were the forest of the lustrous, hidden hideaways and behind the bookcase. Maybe that’s no surprise- I just love drawing and creating andI love seeing what people come up with with the same prompt!

Honorable mentions to the witches quest, Leif‘s labyrinth and the I spy portion of Monolith. (The rest of monolith can very kindly get lost).

I‘m not sure about everyone else, but I have really enjoyed every one of these events! If I didn’t want to participate in an event, I wouldn’t have, but I genuinely wanted to participate in each one.
  • The Wishing Well is definitely in my top three because I like the community/team aspect to it. Everyone has worked so hard together! 💖
  • Usually, because of my time zone, I wouldn’t have had as many chances to participate in community games, but because things kind of fell into place nicely for me, The Gaming Grove is also up there! 🎮
  • Lastly, Enchanted Elixirs, because I love the concept of making potions for our journey, and I really loved making my dark elixir! Even though it wasn’t necessary for the event, it allowed me to do some other types of crafting (I wish I could have spent longer on my light elixir, but I was worried about time)!
Had to edit this because they’re all so good it’s hard to choose just three. 🥲 I have so many positive things to say about the fair. It was hard not to put the events that involved taking photos in ACNH in my top three, because I love those. I love Ethereal Ensembles because I love seeing all the themed profile pictures and signatures, which I think makes the event more fun! 🍄🦋🌿 I really loved every event, and I had to stop myself from mentioning something about each one! 😅 Everything was executed so well! ✨🌟

Last edited:
also won’t be voting officially until the cool-down is over haha but I’d have to go with leifs labyrinth of course, where is gnome (love being able to just create the most bizarre events for it), and either haniwa homes or whimsical wardrobes!! i love having the ac component to the fair while still having a specific task in mind. and this year I enjoyed citb but I might be biased from winning one of the rounds 😁

i also LOVED behind the bookcase, i know that was technically a contest but I think I had the most fun designing something for that!

haniwa homes by a LONG shot, i wish there'd been more rounds of it tbh! doing mini-builds like that is so fun and it'd be awesome to have a chance to do more with different themes/restrictions/whatever

the wishing well, where is gnome, and leif's labyrinth!

I enjoy the wishing well because it gets everyone more involved on the forums which I love to see.
Where is gnome is fun because of the captions everyone comes up with.
And I like the labyrinth because it was extremely fun to play :)

Sending people around their houses testing if things float was amazing, but to avoid naming the event I hosted myself:
  • Haniwa Homes and Where is Gnome for the general concepts!
  • Forest of the Lustrous, I always loved the line art events. Also seeing the reactions and results to my own line art was lovely, and made it well worth the hours spent on it!
  • Enchanted Elixirs, so many creative entries in that thread too!!
Witch's Quest - I actually participated in that one! :D

...I didn't submit my entries properly through the Witch's Quest Submissions board though so no tickets for me. ):

It is actually not too late to fix this :) <3

1. Wishing well, i loved this community effort game and the idea of it is such a great consept.

2.whimsical wardrobe, i always love dressing up my character and having a tbt event involved with the actual game itself is always fun.

3.Haniwa Homes, having the ability to finally get to use Harveys photo studio to create rooms which i can use my creative side which is always fun, i hope there are more rounds of these next time.

The Witch's Quest, Forest of the Lustrous and The Gaming Grove are my favourites, although I've enjoyed every event in each different way, even 'Mysteries of the Monoloth' even though no tickets from Round 3 and beyond! Mistreil has a lot to answer for! :ROFLMAO:

• The Gaming Grove has been great fun to watch, but also to participate. It was my first time playing with TBT users but everyone was really nice, and it's nice not to be judged on your driving ability in Mario Kart! Thank you to @Mistreil, @Mairmalade and the other players for making me feel so welcome!

• The Witch's Quest was great fun too, particularly enjoyed the round find items that were green or yellow, it seemed simple, but when I got to looking it was harder than I thought to find those colours!

• Forest of the Lustrous, what can I say? Every round was absolutely stunning, but round 3 was the cherry on the cake for me. When I first saw it, I'll admit it looked daunting but I kept at it, with colouring pencils literally rolling about everywhere, and my desk looking an absolute tip with sharpeners, erasers and bit of papers to test colours on!
Thank you to all the staff who made the fair possible, as the amount of time you have taken to prepare every event has been colossal. I only joined late May, so it was my 1st fair, and had no idea what it would be like, but it's been fabulous! I am extremely proud I chose to join The Bell Tree!

1. The Wishing Well
I never thought I would love an event like this. It really is creative to have the whole TBT community get involved and have fun! Still gathering fairy dust lol! Thanks for the poll!

2. Leifs Labryinth
I love these games from Mistreil! The Oarfish game from Camp TBT and the one this year is no exception! The maze was really fun to go through, seeing cute gnomes block your path, mushroom portals getting you lost...it was challenging and fun for a notso artsy person like me.

3. Where is Gnome?
I loved all the witty answers for the gnomes' adventures. It was cute seeing the gnomes being used in many interesting ways for this fair.

Honorable mentions...

Your Gnomeo (great but I wished we could've designed the collectible like the snowman. The tourney was a wonderful idea though!)

Haniwa Homes (it looked fun to do but I didnt have NH at the moment it was opened so I couldnt do the event ☹️)

in the end, i voted wishing well, haniwa homes and witch's quest.
  • wishing well because it's one of the most stress-free events and being bad at x doesn't automatically count you out since it's a community effort. you might suck at mirrors, but someone else might have a good track record with them, and they might suck at mazes while you're decent at them. outside of the bonus events, it was relatively easy to earn fairy dust just by being active on the forums and interacting with each other; there's no ulterior goal that you have to put a lot of effort into.
  • haniwa homes because while i hate decorating, it was smaller scale and had an open enough prompt to where i could enjoy it. the gyroids come in a bunch of different colors/themes, and there are a lot of them, so it's less restrictive than "a christmas feast", for example, and gave me a chance to create something i actually enjoyed. that, and i only had to decorate a 3x3 space instead of an entire room, which was much less stressful for me.
  • witch's quest because i quite like the irl scavenger hunts. the prompts for this one were all nicely reasonable, and i like that you can submit for any round all the way up until the event is over instead of them having limited windows.
special shoutout to forest of the lustrous. i generally don't care for the art events because i, personally, feel like the same types of people always tend to win/place, but the linearts were unsurprisingly gorgeous, and i do enjoy coloring them in, even if it does take forever lol. mysteries of the monolith would've been up there if not for the mirrors. i really enjoy the i-spy games; i think they're much more fun and fairer on everyone than the mirrors, and i'm of the mind that they're also better matched to the 2 ticket prize than the mirrors. (i'm sorry, because i appreciate the hint(s) but 2 tickets just was not worth the multiple hours i had to spend learning to read sheet music, downloading an entire app and then slowly inputting the notes into it lol.) i think i would be less bitter about it if the prize(s) had increased with the difficulty level.

The wishing well, witch's quest and forest of lustrous was my top favorites. I especially enjoy the scavenger hunt of witch's quest. 🙂

I voted for Haniwa Homes, Witch's Quest, and Count Inside the Bottle but honestly I loved all of the events so much.

I loved the concept for Haniwa Homes, and think decorating a limited space for a gyroid is genius. So cute and I loved all the entries!

I liked Witch's quest because it helped me to look around my house for different objects, and that was fun. I like quests!

Count Inside The Bottle is always a low stress event for me, and I absolutely love seeing what Oblivia has set up for us to guess.

Leif's Labyrinth gets a huge shout-out too, since I loved the visuals and idea of the game. I think Mistreil is super duper talented. Big salute to their game designs.

Mysteries of the Monolith was also fun, especially the I Spy and Cipher levels. I definitely dropped the ball a couple of rounds and actually just straight up lost the ball at the end, but I love riddles. Love. I think the mirrors might be fun as a team event.

I'm having a ton of fun doing the Wishing Well. I love team events and the extra credit opportunities were a lot of fun to tackle as a group. I hope we have more team events!

This post is getting way too long so I'll wrap it up by saying: I appreciate all of the time and effort that goes into every event! Thank you so much, staff!

My top 3 are:

1. The Wishing Well. I absolutely love the community aspect of this event having everyone chuck fairy dust and Farley and Serena. Just doing regular stuff around the forums (with cooldowns for each blessing of course) and getting fairy dust for it feels nice.
  2. Where is Gnome? Reading through the captions that people have come up with has given me quite a lot of laughs. I may not be creative in coming up with something funny, but it was fun trying to set a small conversation between the gnomes lol.
  3. The Gaming Grove. Admittedly, I wasn't able to participate much here due to not having an online membership. However, I still liked spending time spectating the sessions that were live streamed, and reminded me of the time of TBTWC when people made banters over at the discord chat. I also got to witness someone during a Smash Bros. friendlies session where they played as Peach and kept spamming side-b. Hacha indeed. 😆

1) Whimsical Wardrobe: I always enjoy the events where we dress up our characters to fit a theme. I got more involved this time since I designed two different robes that I feel came out looking pretty good considering my lack of skill in that area, plus I liked the concepts I came up with for the prompts. Hopefully that third one is accepted though since I've had a bit of trouble coming up with a concept that both fit the prompt but also logically followed the previous two entries I had made.

2) The Gaming Grove: It's always fun to pick up these games and play with the community for these events and watching the Mario Party Superstars streams was entertaining.

3) Where is Gnome?: I've enjoyed making up goofy captions for these fun little images Pyoopi whipped up.

I always enjoy the fair scavenger hunts so witch quest was probably my number 1. I also enjoyed the wishing well event because it got me really active on this site, even now haha.
Forest of the lustrous was awesome, the lineart was great and everyone's creativity was so inspiring.

Back