StreetPass Souvenirs [Milestone 100000 Reached!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm prioritizing the new classic balloons and the new heart-shaped balloons!! Definitely need full sets of both eventually ;v; The bunny balloons are adorable too ofc but I'm not sure yet if I'll use them.

I AM IN DIRE NEED OF THAT PURPLE BUNNY BALLOON! I normally don't really care for the balloon collectibles, but the bunny balloons are adorable!

I’m definitely going for the heart balloons, as those were my favorite in NL, but the bunny ones are so good too… help… 😩

So it seems this event has cooldowns too. Just not as strict as the dust events, but we have more to make to pass some milestone.

Just to keep you entertained and to earn more Streetpass Silver, I have a new gimmick enforced on my profile.

okay so here's things that get you streetpass:

commenting on a thread - 3 (or 4?) times per ??? hours
viewing a thread - once per ??? hours
reacting to posts - 3 times per ??? hours
voting in a poll - once per ??? hours
commenting on someone's profile - 3 times per ??? hours
viewing someone's profile - once per ??? hours

i literally am so in love with
698.jpg

Post automatically merged:

btw is there a way for us to see how much silver the community as a whole has collected?

Last edited:
Please feel free to dust my profil haha I really like the bunny balloons! I want the gradiant one so bad!

I absolutely love the purple balloon! These will make some insane balloon lineups.

Earlier we got iced creams, now we have balloons to fly us to the land of dreams! <3

The new heart and bunny balloons are so beautiful 😍 I love how many colour options there are for both

I just bought the first mystery balloon token. It’s for the newer round balloons, my favorite ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back