• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

StreetPass Souvenirs [Milestone 100000 Reached!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So so exciting! I don't know what ones I'll aim for as I'm so spoilt for choice!!

I appreciate that it's been clarified they will be available again in the 20th event too!!

Btw you still get additional, separate comment Silver for making a post exclusively in the Basement board. 👍
Go wild fruit fiends.

Edit 1 -- May've been stealth removed after posting... Sorry folks. 💀 Ty @seliph for pointing this out!

Edit 2 -- Just an update for people hopping in later: All cooldowns are 12 hours and the Silver you get for posting a thread (Conversation Seeker) is 14. Haven't had an accepted thing yet so idk those amounts.

t7RGD1X.png

Last edited:
Aw, I love the sweet colorscheme!! I also like that there's a maximum amount of silver to earn. It helps to keep individuals from stressing too much about ?overparticipating? And maybe encourages more people in the community to all participate evenly. The key is whether the mods did the right math when estimating the number of typically active members and the community goals, but I think they've generally had a good handle on that in the past 🤞

This looks like a fun one. Time to be staring at my phone screen more than usual!

I’m having difficulty farming streetpass silver right now. I’ll probably refrain from posting for a couple more hours if I want to use less of my posts for more silver.

My plan for this event is to buy randomized new round balloons.

The bunny balloons are gorgeous and I absolutely love the heart balloons. It is absolutely perfect that they both come in purple 😍 the sweet gradient is stunning 🥰

I loved the bunny balloons so much in NL omg.

Also am I tripping or is the sweet regular balloon the prettiest one by far huh. It looks so satisfying.

Can I check if we use the street pass silver to buy the balloons in the shop that isn’t for us to keep the item? It’s just for us to unlock them? We have to use Meow coupons to buy them? I’m confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back